Where They Like To Kiss You (Female Students)

AN: Continuation, nothing special to write here. The only thing is that this is going to be male!reader since the last one was female!reader. If you want a specific scenario, just ask! Although, I am tempted to make these gender-neutral or just keep the reader a female, since that's how I always do it. I'm sure I've got male readers out there. Also, the more I do these, the harder it is to think of words, so some are short while some are long, I'm sorry.

Nejire's part gets a little steamy but nothing too graphic.

Also... I can't decide whether I want to spell Uraraka's first name as Ochako or Ochaco... so don't mind me.

Ochaco Uraraka:

She LOVES to kiss your nose. She'll come out of nowhere, sneak up on you like a ninja, and just plant one on you. She'll often use her quirk, float over your head and just float down-upside down mind you- and just kiss your nose. She'll scare you sometimes too and there are times where she'll use her quirk on you!

***

"AH! Ochaco!" (f/n) cried out as his body started to float off the ground. The brunette giggled, staring up at him with a bright smile on her face. Using her quirk, she gently lowered him towards her, pressing a kiss on his nose.

"You're so cute, you know that, (f/n)?" He chuckled and reached out to her, letting her grab his hands.

"Have you seen yourself?" He retaliated, giving her hands a gentle tug, making her float up with him too. Pulling her close, he pressed a kiss to her lips, a slow and gentle one. Slowly, they floated up until (f/n)'s back hit the ceiling. "Let us down?"

"Us? Nah!" Ochaco slipped her hands out of his grip and floated down, making his eyes widen.

"Hey! Come on, babe! Lemme down!" He pouted, flailing his hands in the air. Ochaco shook her head with a bright smile.

"No can do, baby!"

"W-what?! Why not?" 

"Hmm, what's the secret password?!" She teased, making him playfully glare at her. She was just trying to torment him at this point.

"What password? Come on, lemme down, Angel!" He pleaded, making her smile get wider.

"There's a password! You should know it!"

"I don't remember us establishing any password!"

"Start guessing then! We have all day."

"Baby, you cannot have me here all day! I wanted to snuggle with you!"

"Better tell me the password then!"

"Um... you're cute?"

"Nope."

"You're beautiful?"

"No!"

"I love you?"

"Do you?"

"I DO!" His body started to float down, his feet finally touching the floor. Ochaco jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist and pressing a kiss to his nose.

"Good cuz I love you too."

Tsuyu Asui: 

Tsu loves your neck! She especially likes licking your neck with her long tongue. If it makes your face turn red, you best believe she's going to do it over and over again. Now, because her tongue's so long, she'll use it from a distance too, just to mess with you. Of course, that's just to tease and when she's serious, she's up close and personal.