Found You | Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Pronouns used: She/her
Length: 1.6k
Warnings: Swearing! Thanks to Bakugou! Gore! I talk about an injury in detail! 

Summary: Soulmate AU where you feel a tug in the direction of your soulmate if they're in danger. During a villain attack, Bakugou feels a very powerful tug.

Full name: (y/f/n)
Quirk: (y/q)
Age: 26

*************

If your soulmate is in danger, you can feel a tug towards them. Depending on the danger the tug is weaker or stronger. These usually started around the age of 9. Most people usually went looking for their soulmates. Everyone felt somewhat of a pull but it was usually weak. During a villain attack was actually the best time to go looking. The tug was clear as day.

Katsuki Bakugou never did anything like that. Though he wouldn't admit it, he's always wanted to meet his soulmate. At times, he would wonder what they were like? Were they like him? Did they have a quirk? What did they do for a living? What did they look like? Was it a girl or a boy? Bakugou wasn't into guys... but what if his soulmate was a guy?

Questions like this plagued him in the darkest of nights. He did his best to ignore them, he was the number 2 pro hero. He didn't need to drag his soulmate into that and he only wished his soulmate would understand. So he never went looking. He was so damn sure his soulmate probably felt the pull, since he fought villains for a living. So they didn't come looking either.

Well, right now, he regretted that. The villain had escaped, both Deku and Shoto were looking for him. They were going to follow when they watched a building break apart and fall. Multiple screams were heard and at first, Bakugou was going to go after the villain... until he felt the pull.

In fact, it was so strong, he fell to the ground. Both Deku and Shoto were quick to help him up and his eyes widened in fear. His soulmate... was in that mess?

"No fucking way..."

"What's wrong, Kacchan?!" Deku asked.

"My soulmate! They're in there!" That's all he said as he ran to the rubble, with the two following behind him. The three worked together to move as much rubble out of the way, saving as many people as they could.

"There are so many people! Ground Zero, do you still feel the pull?" Shoto inquired as he looked at his friend.

"Yeah, that way." The three moved in the direction of the pull looking everywhere, searching for any sign.

In the distance, (f/n) felt the pull and she looked up. There he was... her soulmate. She knew it was him. She knew for a few months but she never had the nerve to approach him. Now she needed his help.

"G-Ground Zero..." She called weakly. The large chunk of the building was on her leg, but reached up to her waist. She wasn't nearly strong enough to move it. Underneath her, blood started to pool around her and there was intense pain in her thigh. It only spelled disaster. She reached her hand out to him, her vision getting blurry from the pain. "H-help..." She muttered, tears welling up in her eyes and slipping out as she saw his form get smaller.

She felt her hope draining from her body and in her last-ditch effort, she screamed. She inhaled and let out the loudest scream she could, immediately catching his attention, including Deku and Shoto's. He turned to her, eyes wide with shock. She reached her hand out to him.

"Baby!" Without even thinking, those words escaped Bakugou's mouth as he and the other two heroes ran to her. Deku noticed it first. A large piece of the building right above the girl falling. He had to choose, his friends or the girl. Two heroes were more important. So he used his quirk and grabbed both of them, jumping away just in time as the large chunk came crashing down.