Izuku Midoriya x Fem!Reader

Name: (f/n) (l/n)
Quirk: (y/q)
Age: 24

This is just a silly prank one-shot! I've seen this a few times on YouTube so it sparked my interest! TodoMomo FTW~ (not like it compares to TodoDeku)
Warning: Swearing!

"Can you guys see?" (f/n) inquired as she set up her phone in a hidden location. She had called Mina on FaceTime who was with Toru, Uraraka, Kyoka, and Tsu. The girls nodded while Momo set up her own phone at another angle, recording the entire thing. The two girls were going to prank their boyfriends, Izuku and Shoto. They were going to pretend to fight and the other girls were going to see it all happen.

The two were quite gullible and the girls wanted to see how the two males would defend their girlfriends. (f/n) and Izuku were currently over at Shoto and Momo's house for a nice little visit since the four were great friends. The two mischievous girls decided to prank their unsuspecting boyfriends. Once (f/n)'s phone was set up and so was Momo's the two approached (f/n)'s phone.

"Wait, what do we even argue about?" Momo inquired, putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh!" Mina squealed, trying to be quiet. "Pretend like Momo insulted Deku and then insult her or something. Call her dumb or-"

"Say Deku doesn't deserve to be the number 1 pro-hero and if he did become number 1, then the entire world might be as good as dead." Kyoka interrupted, causing all the girls to laugh.

"That's a bit specific," (f/n) giggled. "But that sounds like a good one! Later, add that I'm like talking behind your back or something."

"Oh! And add that Shoto's gonna be second like his dad." The girls "ooh'd" at the great idea but (f/n) was hesitant, thinking that was going too far. "Don't worry, I'll handle it. Besides, it's on video that it was my idea." Momo said, pointing to her own phone in the other corner. Once the idea was decided, Mina muted her phone and the other girls sat there, with snacks, and watched the show.

"Ready?" Momo inquired, a smirk on her face. (f/n) nodded vigorously and giggled. The two girls composed themselves before they began.

"Take it back!" (f/n) yelled.

"I'm not taking anything back! I'm right!"

"Don't disrespect my man like that!"

"I was right, wasn't I?!"

"NO! NOW TAKE IT BACK BEFORE I WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU!" The two males had heard them at first, but hadn't realized it was an argument until (f/n) screamed that line. They both ran out of the kitchen into the living room where the two girls were already shoving each other.

"MAKE ME!" Momo retaliated! Shoto grabbed her waist and pulled her away from (f/n), while Deku pulled said girl away from Momo.

"LET ME GO! FIGHT ME, BITCH! COME HERE!"

"What happened?" Shoto inquired, earning a glare from (f/n).

"YOUR BITCH IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY MAN! TELL HER TO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I MAKE HER!"

"MAKE ME BITCH! I'M WAITING!" The two girls shoved their men off before they jumped onto each other. The two tumbled to the ground, hitting each other until the two heroes in training, pulled them apart.

"Deku let go of me!" (f/n) yelled, trying to get out of his grip, which was firm.

"Shoto! Let go!" The two struggled, but their men were holding strong. Both girls threw obscenities at each other, screaming about how they were waiting for the other to hit first. Momo finally got free and jumped, hitting both (f/n) and Deku. (f/n) managed to get free and once again attacked Momo, both of them tumbling to the ground and latching onto each other.

Deku used his quirk to quickly separate the girls and this time stood in front of (f/n), Shoto doing the exact same with Momo, trying to understand what really happened.

"She's talking shit about you!" (f/n) yelled to Deku, moving both left and right to go around him, but he blocked her every time. "Baby! Get out of my way!" She yelled, trying to push him away, but he was firm.

"(f/n)! Stop trying to fight her! We're in their house as guests, we have to be respectful." He stated, holding her back.

"I'll say it again! Deku being the number 1 hero is a waste for us all!" Momo yelled, instigating the girl again. Shoto held her back and covered her mouth.

"Stop, why would you say something like that. They're our friends." Shoto said, defending the other couple.

"Friends? Friends?! That bitch talk about us behind our backs! She's no friend of ours! Get the hell out of my house! MOVE SHOTO!" She said, shoving her boyfriend and running at (f/n). The other girl tried to move around her boyfriend, but he held still. Using his quirk, he held both of the girls back until Shoto was able to grab and pull Momo away.

Momo used her quirk to create a metal rod which she hit (f/n) with. The girl scoffed and used her own quirk, pushing past Deku and attacking the ravenette. The fight lasted about ten seconds before the two were pulled away again, just moving around their area since they were tired. Deku then turned to Shoto and apologized.

"I'm so sorry, we don't mean to disrespect you. We'll leave immediately."

"No, no, Momo shouldn't have said what she did, please, stay."

"We're not going anywhere! I still need to teach that bitch a lesson!" (f/n) screamed, causing Momo to retaliate almost instantly.

"HIT ME! I'M WAITING!" The two males got in the middle, once again, trying to keep the two apart.

"(f/n), please refrain from calling my love such words." Shoto warned.

"She needs to watch her mouth!" (f/n) argued.

"Shoto, let's not forget the words she's used for (f/n)." Now the show was getting good. Both males at first were just holding their girls back, but because of the name-calling, they were now defensive.

"She's talking shit about my boyfriend!"

"(f/n), I can handle myself, you don't need to defend me." Deku said to her, still holding onto her.

"Like hell I'm gonna let her talk about you like that! Shoto's gonna be second! Just like his dad! SECOND TO MY MAN!"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" The two girls separated again, yanking each other's hair, kicking, punching, everything. During the fight, however, both girls accidentally kicked their boyfriend's right in the sensitive spot. They both screamed in pain as they doubled over onto the ground, both girls splitting and running to their men.

"Oh no! Baby! Are you ok?!" (f/n) yelled, running to Deku, who was still groaning on the ground.

"Sho! Are you ok?" Both girls were now laughing as they hugged their men, who were beyond confused and in pain. "This wasn't supposed to happen," Momo laughed as the two looked up.

"Wh-what's going on?" Shoto asked, strained. The two males sat up, still clutching their crotches as (f/n) quickly grabbed her phone, showing the girls on the other side.

"A prank," Deku muttered through the pain. "Th-they pranked us." After that, he fell right back onto the floor as the pain hit again.

It had taken a good few minutes for the two males to recover since the girls hit them so hard, but after the two girls explained the prank. Everything made more sense then.

"By the way, I'm sorry for saying you should be number 2 like your dad. It might've been too far." (f/n) said, holding her arms open. The dual-haired male accepted the hug, shrugging off the insult.

"It's alright. No doubt Momo told you to say that." The ravenette giggled sheepishly and nodded. The rest of the day was uneventful and the males were just glad that it was all a joke.

AN: REVELRY IN THE CRINGE! Leave me be, I thought it would kinda be funny. Obviously, I'm no comedian... anyway!

Vote and comment to let me know how I'm doing! Happy reading~