3

day of  the concert•

kayley and riley waited in line for the meet and greet with the prettymuch boys. riley kept on jumping and kayley just laughed at her best friend going crazy. kayley was quite calm to her surprise. riley started filming the meet and greet line and posting on her instagram page. kayley asked the girl infront of her to take a picture of her and riley. the two had been in line with plenty other beanz since morning. they were no doubt tired but the wave of excitement surrounding them seemed to mask all of their fatigue.

brandon kept a smile plastered on his face as he spoke to the fans and took pictures with them. putting a smile on their faces and that look of pure joy is what made everything so worth it.

"kay we're next ohmygod" riley shrieked in kayley's ear. "i know." kayley chuckled. a wave of nervousness seemed to take over her breathing as soon as she saw brandon.  with those metal rimmed glasses perched on his nose, the multiple chains hanging on his neck, his curly black hair sitting on his forehead, he looked absolutely breathtaking to her.
as soon as the two girls got the signal to go meet them a smile curled up kayley's lips. "hi! wow. this is surreal. i'm kayley." she said to the boys. riley had seemed to have already struck a conversation with edwin and zion. "hey there beautiful." brandon said. "wait arent you the girl brandon was staring at on his phone the other day?" austin said making kayley's eyes widen and cheeks go red. brandon flushed pink. "well I don't know about that but i'm the one who made that edit of you brandon. the purple emoji inspired one?" she reminded him.
nick gave brandon a look that only he could understand.

holy shit that's her. she's stunning. brandon thought to himself. "that's you? that was fucking amazing kay. i really loved it." he told her. "thank you. i appreciate it. really." she replied. "well we don't have forever so lets get that picture eh?" nick interrupted. kay stood between to brandon and nick followed by austin, zion riley and edwin. brandon had his arm around kayley's waist and she placed her left hand on his chest, snuggled into him in a way. riley and kayley hugged all the boys once they got the pictures. as kayley began to walk out of the area brandon grabbed her wrist. she turned around and stood infront of him. he took her cellphone and called a number and hung up. "see ya after the show?" he asked. kayley looked into his eyes for a second and then smiled, "sure".