19

as kayley and brandon made their way into the living room of the pm house kayley felt goosebumps rise on her skin. she was a tad bit nervous. brandon seemed to have noticed the shift in her and whispered into her ear, "they already love you." kayley put on the largest smile, from what she knew about the boys and their friends everyone was super nice. guests had already started to pool into the house. the pm boys, duane asante, jeff and parker were some of the people she recognized. "yo! guys this is kay and make her feel at home i guess." brandon called out following a cheer from everyone. as edwin's eyes fell on kayley he walked up to her. "uh where's riley?" he asked. kayley raised her eyebrows and just as she was about to speak she heard her best friend's voice from the front door. "there she is." she said. edwin and kayley rushed to the door to welcome her in.

things went by quite smoothly as they could go at a party. ansley really helped kayley out in fitting in. riley however didn't really need much of assistance. her bubly attitude got her in the crowd like she'd been there for years. brandon got riley a red solo cup filled with beer. "i don't know if you drink but here, just hold this so you don't get bugged by people." he said. "oh i do drink just never got flat out drunk." kayley said which made brandon smirk. the music slowly got louder and the lights switched to strobe lights in the room. a littel dance floor opened up where zion and edwin and nick found there spot. many of their friends started filming the friendly dance battles and the events of the night. the house eventually stenched of weed and alcohol but it was nothing new to kayley. brandon sticked by her side for most of the night. quite soon that one song came on that everyone seemed to love. anita. choppy, duane, edwin, austin and neviah found themselves filming and screaming their parts out on the dancefloor. kayley knew how much brandon got hyped to this song so she went along with the crowd and sang out parts that she knew yet staying close to brandon. brandon held onto her waist, her back facing him. his chin settled on the side of her head, kayley's arms found a mind of their own as they wrapped around his neck. in slow continuous movements her hips swayed against his lower body. kayley's solo cup was long gone, the alcohol already running through her veins.

so tell me what you want when you want it, imma take right back where we started, imma hit it from the back til the morning.

the song blared through the speakers, bodies were pushed around in euphoria as they danced and screamed out the lyrics. brandon's senses were heavy under whatever zion had to offer him, and maybe a drink or two. kayley and brandon stayed somehow glued together in all of the movement. but now the only difference being that they were face to face. kayley noticed how brandon's skin had this golden glow to it in the dim lighting of the room. his eyes were the same pool of black filled with desire as they were in her bedroom only hours ago. brandon let a small smile creep up his lips as he took in every detail of the girl in front of him. The way her chains sat on her neck, the perfect black liner on her eye lid that outlined her already beautiful eyes, her voluminous hair that sat on her shoulders and the way her waist fit right into his hands. a rush over took his movements and he dipped his head in and his lips touched hers. hesitant at first, a foreign feeling, kayley gave into his touch pulling him closer to herself. their breathing became ragged and they pulled apart, still in eachother's embrace, forehead's resting against eachothers. a shy smile sat on kayley's lips. "you have no idea how long i've wanted to do that." brandon said when the noise died down for a minute between the transition of two songs. "me too b. me too." kayley chuckled and nodded.

oh.kayley posted on her story

caption: tell me what you want