23

prettymuch + prettygirls

softhonoret:
kayyyy
what is goin onn
your dumbass literally never talks to me anymore

firemara:
man, not just u riley
its both of us smh
started hangin on with 360 and forgot us

okay_arreaga:
id never forget you guys whatt
y'all are my day ones
let me make it up to y'all
come over today. both of you

softhonoret:
coming over neowww
like deadass pulling on joggers and grabbin my purse rq

firemara:
bet. i'll come directly after work.
so in like two more hours.

okay_arreaga:

bet. i'll see y'all in a bit. riley and i have so much to tell you kat.

kaitlyn didn't go to school with riley and kayley, she was already in college and lived about two hours away from where kayley lived. their busy schedules didn't allow the three to meet up often but when ever they did it was a great time. the three girls spent the rest of the day together, making food, watching movies(well more talking less watching), discussing life and future plans, just a whole lot of girl time in general. kayley definitely needed the time to herself, so did riley, after their new found interests in brandon and edwin respectively. it took a whole lot of convincing for riley to actually believe that edwin was finding a particular interest in her. "brandon literally told me so many times how much edwin likes to have you around and if your dumbass don't make a move we're fighting riley." were kayley's choice of words.

instagram

brandon_arreaga posted a photo

brandon_arreaga: i got it bad 4U

load more comments
user2: drop the skincare routine

user1: the way you look so damn fine

user3: whoever gets to cuff you, is one lucky girl.
brandon_arreaga liked this comment
okay_arreaga liked this comment

softhonoret: who's mans? @okay_arreaga

firemara: bitch im swerving

okay_arreaga: how you look so wonderful im wonderin
brandon_arreaga liked this comment

"the way brandon is so whipped for you." kaitlyn remarked as she put her phone back down on kayley's bed. "right? ive been tryna say the same thing." riley added. kayley's cheeks flushed with heat. "aww look at her blush." riley said making all three of them laugh. "no but seriously guys he's so sweet. he's everything i've ever wanted in a guy but we're gonna take this one slow." kayley explained. "i know for a fact that y'all are together on the dl but it makes sense. you wouldn't wanna rush yourself." kaitlyn replied. "brandon literally can't keep himself away from her kat, you should have seen the way he clinged by her side the entire night at the party." riley added, and as if just on que, kayley's phone buzzed loudly twice indicating a snapchat notification. "its brandon." she smiled looking at her phone. "ooh i wanna see what did he send?" riley asked. "on another note i dont its prolly dick pics." she added and sat back down. "oh god riley no. what the hell." kayley let out a laugh and unlocked her phone to open snapchat.

snapchat from brandon

tap to open

double tap to reply

double tap to reply

brandon is typing...

sure😌