31

"bruh why the fuck did you drag me down here i was in the middle of—" zion complained as he was being dragged out of his dungeon into the living room of the prettymuch house, he ceased shouting as soon as his eyes fell on two people in the centre of the room. "oh damn. so this shit finally worked out." he pointed out looking at his bandmate brandon and kayley standing there hand in hand. "yup." brandon nodded and chuckled. "just in time cuz i was getting tired of hearing edwin's bullshit about y'all." he said as he made his way back to his room. all eyes were on edwin. "what?!" he said. "don't blame me, y'all are like meant to be or whatever. and i have a soft spot for b. he's my best friend man." he fake sobbed. "im not even gonna lie, edwin is probably my favorite pm member now. brandon who?" kayley joked. "excuse me?" brandon gasped and edwin fist pumped in the air. "i'm your boyfriend though?" brandon said with puppy eyes. "i know, that's why if i choose you its biased, you have a special spot." kayley replied placing a quick kiss on his lips. "aww look at you two so adorable." edwin cooed. "aight cut it out i'm tryna go shopping. congrats both of you." nick said as he walked out of the living room. "anyways, we're on the dl with this right now. keep us off the internet that's all i'm sayin." brandon said. "gotchu, i'll tell the others." austin said from the corner where he was painting something. "so what do you wanna do now?" brandon turned back to kayley. "i have no clue. i'm probably gonna go occupy your bed i feel lazy right now." kayley said. "oh, okay then. make yourself at home." brandon said stepping out of her way, and smiled. "thank you arreaga." she smiled back and made her way to his room. "i'm gonna head down to the garage studio if you need me." brandon said and went his way.

about an hour later, kayley found herself terribly bored as she walked down to the garage. "brandon! what are you—" her eyes fell on the phone set up infront of brandon as she walked right behind him and scurried out of the frame. he was live on instagram. fuck she whispered to herself. brandon's eyes widened as he realized what had just went down on screen, trying to be as discreet as possible and paused paused the live. "holy shit." he said and looked at kayley. "i had no clue." kayley said, a panic settled in her voice. "no it's not your fault kay, if anything comes up i'll figure something out. don't worry." he reassured her. kayley nodded. "i'm gonna wrap this up and come right outside yeah?" he said. "yea okay." kayley replied and walked back into the house. she padded away to the living room and sat on the couch. she slipped out her phone from her pocket and saw her screen filled with notifications from brandon's live. opening instagram to her fan account she saw her feed fill up with videos from his live. scrolling through she noticed the repetitive posts of the one clip of the live, the exact part when she walked in. she swiped to her group chats and saw other fans talking about the clip and her heart began to race. it had barely been a day since they were officially together. she swiped through people assuming things about the 'girl' and tears welled up in her eyes. as much as she thought she won't be affected, kayley definitely felt terrible about it. sniffing she tapped on her activity page and saw her friend, Riley and Kat mention her in the comments of a particular post. she tapped open the comments of the post to see brandon's user under the clip.

@brandon_arreaga: you guys need to calm down. she's a friend of the boys and i. quit coming to conclusions. i or any one else shouldn't have to address something like this. we love you all dearly but respect our privacy please🙏🏻 i hope you have a great evening.

the door to the garage swings shut, and kayley raised snapped up to see brandon walking to her. he immediatly sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. "people can talk shit bubs but don't let that get to you. i made a promise to your parents that i'll keep you safe at all costs, i ain't tryna break that. i got it all handled."