15

brandon was back on the tour bus for the next week or so, finishing off the rest of fomo tour. he texted and facetimed kayley a bunch. with her school schedule it was tough co-ordinating when they'd be free at the same time, but that was nothing to come between them. for all that it mattered it just made brandon crave her presence more and kayley thinking about him ever so often.

the night before his last show kayley decided on calling brandon. she didn't have much to do and her mother was getting more than used to of brandon's phone calls and facetime calls. kayley was snuggled into her sheets a dim warm lamp illuminating her near surroundings and herself. she tapped on the call button and waited for brandon to pick up. about thirty seconds later brandon picked up, his face looked bright through the screeen, illuminated by a similar yellow glow in his hotel room, his neck was clad in chains and a beanie that never seemed to leave his heas lately. "hey." he smiled as soon as he saw her face. "hey b. what are you guys upto?" kayley asked. "we're all just chilling. i saw your call so i came back to my room." he said as he settled himself on the bed. "oh I didn't mean to disturb you." kayley said as she shifted further into her pillows and sheets, making herself comfortable. "no you're good. im glad you called. i miss you." brandon said. "i miss you too b, three more days till you're back." kayley softly smiled. "say, are you by any chance wearing my 'pleasures' hoodie are you?" he smirked. kayley blushed and went further deep into her blankets. brandon forgot his hoodie on her bed when he came over. it smelled profusely of his tom ford perfume which was so him, she decided on keeping it for herself. he probably has plenty, she thought when she decided on keeping it. "yes." she quietly replied and nodded her head. "its okay i dont mind. i knew i forgot it. i was waiting to see you in it not gonna lie. its cute on you." he chuckled softly. as the warmth began to envelope her, kayley felt her eyes getting heavier by the second and the grip around her phone loosening. "b?" she called out to him. brandon pulled himself up back to the screen. "yeah?" he asked. "sing me to sleep?" she asked in barely a whisper. brandon smiled so wide at her request. gosh she's adorable, he said to himself. "of course mija." he said and sat back on his bed, making himself comfortable. his voice left his throat smooth and sweet like honey, as he sang frank ocean's iconic song, thinkin bout you. he sounded absolutely angelic and it was more than enough to put kayley to sleep. "i can't wait to hold you in my arms." he said as he finished the song. he hung up and let her sleep peacefully.

brandon_arreaga posted on his story