18

"now tell me is this a legit 360 party or is it just something lowkey?" kayley asked as she closed her bedroom door behind her. brandon dragged himself onto the bed, resting against the headboard. the two had just finished having food with kayley's parents and now kayely was getting ready to go out with brandon. "is that even a question? nothing's ever lowkey with 360." brandon chuckled. "yeah i kinda knew that. what should i wear?" she said digging into her closet. "honestly anything cute and comfy. you got great style as it is." he said. "im blank. you pick something for me." kayley said as she sat on her desk chair. "aight. lets do this." brandon said as he jumped off the bed and made his way to her closet. after shuffling through her clothes he finally picked out an outfit and handed it to her. it was adidas track pants and a white full sleeved crop top. "i will literally look like a girl version of you brandon." kayley said with a laugh. brandon blushed and ran his fingers through his hair. "its cute though, i'll go change in the bathroom." kayley said as she stood up, her eyes locked on the clothes in her hand. brandon quickly stepped forward making her bump into him. "unless i could help change." he whispered into her ear. a shiver ran down her spine. brandon's right hand gently caressed her arm, as the other settled at the crook of her neck. kayley noticed the way his eyes looked like pool of black, filled with a sudden lust and desire. "b, my parents are home." she hesitantly stepped away from him, composing herself and walkinh straight to the bathroom. brandon softly groaned and fell back on her bed.

moments later kayley came out of her bathroom, looking much more like herself unlike the jumpsuit she wore earlier. she quickly wore her favorite chains and picked up her phone off her desk and opened her bedroom door. "let's go b." she called out to him. brandon looked up from his phone at her and smirked. "damn kay, you look fly." he said as he got up. "don't you wanna take a picture? the fit goes hard." kayley rolled her eyes at him and walked out. "i literally look like this on a daily b. now come on."
kayley skipped down the stairs, brandon followed closely behind her. biding her parents a final goodbye, the duo made it to brandon's car.

iMessages

riley

yo text me when u leave

leaving right now.
you got the addy right?
see ya in a bit :)

riley

yup
aight see ya