22

the very next day brandon decided to facetime kayley in the middle of the afternoon while the boys were upto their usual shenanigans. brandon didn't have the camera faced to him but to zion and edwin who were attempting to play baseball in their backyard. it looked like neviah and someone else she didn't recognize were over there too. as the camera shaked and moved with brandon's uncontrollable laughter. bro did you just scruff my shoes?!?! kayley heard nick yell from the background. yo my all whites you son of bitch! nick yelled again and came stomping into the frame. brandon shifted the camera towards him. "aw did someone scruff your shoe nick?" kayley said. bruh look at this. nick held up his shoe to the camera. a very visble dirt scruff on the shoe. "wait nick that's actually so bad. and is that a crease?! did you crease your air forces dude?!" kayley exclaimed. man i dont even know how that happened i hate it so much. nick replied as he furiously began rubbed the scruff mark with his sleeve. "yo! stop! nick! oh my god that's not what you're supposed to do oh lord!" kayley nearly yelled. she coyld hear brandon chuckle. nick stopped what he was doing and turned to the camera. what? he asked. "every time a sneaker is wrongly cleaned a kitten dies." oh you're a sneaker head too damn. brandon said. "my adidas sneakers are a year old have you seen how white they are? whiter than maggie lindemann." kayley remarked. yoo you don't wanna say that in front of sammi, they're friends. nick laughed. "oh shit." kayley chuckled. "okay anyways don't rub the life out of your sneaker. moisten your thumb and gently rub off the mark. moisten, dont wet it." kayley instructed. yes ma'am. nick nodded and brandon flipped the camera towards himself. you and nick are gonna be best buddies. riley finna be big mad. brandon said, making kayley laugh. "oh she has nothing to worry about, no one is replacing her ass."