Author's Note

heyo all! i'm naomi, but y'all can call me nai if you want.

i still like pandas :)

this was my first ever book on Wattpad, and I'm so proud of how far it's come and how big it's grown! that being said, I'm not a huge fan of the plot/general writing, which is why I will be going through and editing things a bit (see the LAST PUBLISHED PART to this book for more info)

throughout the story, a rewrite and a sequel may be mentioned. please be aware that neither of those things are happening as of this point in time. with the editing of this book came the removal and indefinite pause of any other projects relating to it.

I started this book on July 4th of 2019. I published the epilogue on March 17th of 2020 (I think. I'm not sure, tbh, that date is just a guess). In that time, this book managed to get to just under 320k reads. Pretty good, right? I'm excited to see where it goes from here (we're currently at 1 million XD).

(edit: we're at 2 million!! thank you all so much <3)

Thank you!

also throughout various author's notes in chapters, you may see me sign off as Rose/Rosa or Jaeda/Jae. please know that I no longer go by that name, and am uncomfortable being referred to as Rose, Rosa, Jaeda, and Jae. because I really don't have the time, or the energy lmao, to go through all 48 chapters (not including author's notes, bonus chapters, epilogue, sequel information), I have not changed the name. keep in mind that my name is Naomi, and we'll be gucci :)

*note: i am, slowly but surely, editing the chapters of this book. i don't know when I'll be finished, but it is happening.

--nai