Chapter 42: Bohemian Rhapsody

Alright, my guys, this chapter is kind of mature. So, for those uncomfortable with this kind of content, I will be informing you when the mature scene starts and when it ends.

I don't think it's that mature, but some readers have a problem with stuff like that, so just a precaution.

No, they do not have sex.

---------

The talk has been delayed.

After Aaron came back from the store, he gave me the needed things, and I'm now stuffing my face with Oreos and ice cream, drowning in my tears.

"Oh my God," i sob, staring at the TV with teary eyes, shoveling another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. "Why? This is the end, oh my God, why?"

"Cassie, we're literally watching a show about happy ponies, how are you crying?"

"I don't know," I wail out to the ceiling.

Like Aaron said, we're watching the first episode of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Twilight Sparkle is hanging off the edge of a cliff, about to fall.

All of a sudden, right as Twilight let go and starts to fall, the TV goes black, meaning someone turned it off.

"What'd you do that for?" I whine. "I was watching that."

Aaron stands up from where he had been sitting at my desk and crawls on to the bed so he's hovering above me, resting his weight on one of his hands as he moves the tub of ice cream in my hands to the side.

"I was eating that."

He ignores me, and brings himself closer to me. Cramps have been killing my uterus all morning, but the pain goes away when Aaron shifts to rest on his elbows, and he gazes into my eyes.

"I love your eyes," I blurt out, my verbal filter non-existent.

For some reason, Aaron lets out a chuckle. "I know."

I frown in confusion. "But I've never told you before."

He smirks at me. "Yeah, you have."

I roll my eyes. "Sure."

His hand comes up from the bed, and my hands shoot up to my face to cover my nose, covering my mouth in the process.

"I will shove a cactus so far up your ass you'll be deep-throating it," I say, my voice muffled.

Aaron erupts into loud laughter and rolls off of me, falling on to the floor on his back with a thud.

He lets out a content sigh when he's done laughing and he looks up at me. "You're funny, Cassie."

I have to pointedly stare at the ceiling to stop myself from rolling my eyes again.

Jackass.

"Is this the real life,

"Is this just fantasy,

"Caught in a landslide,

"No escape from reality."

"Please tell me you're not doing this," i say, moving towards the bottom of the bed, but Aaron's not listening because he stands up, walking to stand in front of me, and very aggressively starts to sing.

"Open your eyes,

"Look up to the skies,

"And see."