➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

・━━━━・

     STEPPING OUT OF THE CAR, she brushed off her leather jacket, her green eyes, hidden behind sunglasses, observed the surrounding around her. The agent with her long time friend, Luke Hobbs, were currently in Russia, at the scene of the attack that was make by the global criminal, Owen Shaw.

     The redhead makes her way around the car, meeting on the other side with her co-worker and a brunette with great builed body. Jessica knew this woman by the files they give her on her and she was very interested to meet this female.

     The brunette nodded to their directions, giving the redhead the files.

     ,,Special Agents Gray and Hobbs. Riley Hicks" said the female, introducing herself. The trio then make their way forward to the criminal scene.

     ,,We read your file" started the female agent, flickering her eyes on the files and on the path. ,,Top of your class at FLETC. Cairo, Tunis. Youngest RSO ever in Afghanistan" she speaks proudly to Hicks.

     ,,Hell, if you're half as good as you are on paper, we're going to get along just fine" speaks for the first time the male, gazing at Riley.

     ,,A Russian military caravan attacked, satellite component stolen. Cars just came out of nowhere. Six hospitalized, a dozen vehicles destroyed. All that in under 90 seconds, in and out" said the red haired woman, stopping before the scene.

     Hobbs stopped too, looking at the car in the building. ,,This is world-class. Job this good, there's only one crew in the world who could get this done"

     ,,How the hell did that get up there?" asks Hicks, looking at it. That's what I would like to know, thought Jessica.

     The brown haired woman's cell phone beebs, signaling a new message. The duo turned around, gazing at the female.

     ,,They caught one" she said.

     ,,Where?"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚* ❋ *˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧