➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶

• ━━━━ •

     A LOUD SOUND OF SCREECHING WHEELS CUT THROUGH THE SILENT AFTERNOON IN THE NEW YORK CITY'S STREETS. A tension that you could cut with knife fills the air around them. Jessica's green eyes not moving from the car and it's driver before her as they waited for some movement from him. A voice of the dakr skinned female echoes through the tension after a moment of waiting, but still her eyes didn't budge from her target. ,,Guys." Was heared from the communication link, Ramsey's voice coming out little bit shaky. ,,I know why Dom’s here. Police scanners are saying he’s stolen Nuclear Football."

     It's bad, really bad. They have the EMP and now even nuclear codes. Cipher really wants the best stuff, but they're not going to let her win, even is she feels that it will happen otherwise.

     Her friend next to her pull out his walkie-talkie, making her flicker her attention to him slightly. ,,It’s over, Toretto." Says Luke, his words clearly being heard by the named man. ,,Get your ass out of the car now." He doesn't answer. ,,So that's how you want to play this? Let's play."

     Nothing. It did nothing with him, like he didn't even heard it, but she knows for sure he did. Her eyes catch a glimpse of his features, but her concentrated gazing didn't last long. Suddenly Dom step on the gas, his car not stopping from going to crash right in to them but she knew better, ignoring the uneasy feeling in her stomach. But someone didn't. ,,He's going for it!" Warns Little Nobody, putting his foot away from the breaks and doing a sharp turn to the right, trying to catch down the male and stuck him between them.

     ,,What’re you doing?!"

     ,, It’s a trap!" Explains Luke. But it was too late.

     The older male circle around the blonde, making him miss. The next unexpected thing that happen was that he drive right through a horticulture, breaking the glass of the store. Thankfully he didn't hurt any of those people in the shop. Everyone then turn their cars around with the gas pedal at the ground, trying to at least gaine the same power of speed as his car. ,,And that's why we don't bring kids to this." Mumbles the woman, Luke humming in agreement.

     ,,Now I know what it feels like be every cop ever chasing us." Comments Tej. They did a sharp turn that sharp that she had to grab on to something. This vehicle surely wasn't the best at this kind of maneuvers.

      The com-link rattle after some moment of trying to catch the Toretto man. ,,I’m gonna get a little closer and I ped him." Says Little Nobody, making the redhead shake her head at that statement. Before she could say it, the dark skinned male beat her.