➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     THE PLANE WAS QUIET, so quiet that it shocked her. She didn't even hear the engines nor the footsteps of the stewardess who walk around them. Maybe it was because the redhead was quite exhausted from the whole day or maybe because of her new position in her seat. Her head rested on the other female's shoulder, her body hunch in the small seat with her green eyes closed. The blonde next to her was probably out cold already with her sleeping mask covering her eyes. About what her brother and her friend were doing — she doesn't have a clue.

    When a sigh was heard from beside her, followed almost immediately with talking, it was obvious to her that they were probably fully awake. The woman still keeps her cool, her eyes close but her ears perking up at their hushed conversation, finding nothing better but to listen to it. ,,Couldn't have booked an emergency row for a little bit more legroom?" Says Luke, humming silently. ,,Not everybody has hobbit legs like you." The woman resist to roll her closed eyes, still keeping silent even if she wanted nothing more than shush them. It's not that she isn't used to their nonstoping rambling but she just really wanted some good sleep.

     ,,Hey, look." The man beside her starts out. ,,In case you didn't realize,  I couldn't give a damn about your comfort." Deckard fires back, his accent thicker as his voice got lower. ,,So why don't you be a good elephant, suck up another kilo of peanuts, put your chair back and relax?"

     Is this really necessary? The question flows for a moments in her mind, before mentally shaking her head at the statement. She couldn't shut their mouths, even if she tried. So ignoring again the biggest argue to shush them, the red haired woman shifts in her seat to get in more comfortable position and hopefully get some needed sleep.

     ,,All right, listen. Don't ever tell me to relax, all right?" Hobbs exclaims. ,,Don't tell me to do anything." He corrects, slowly. ,,Any time you ever say anything, it makes me want to take my boot and shove it so far up in your ass, you're gonna be spitting out shoelaces all week." She pursed her lips slightly to keep herself from smiling at this whole remark, finding it quite enjoyable to listen.

    ,,Hey, you know what the problem is?" Asks the British male, completely ignoring his insults. ,,I will tell you the problem. This job." He clarified. ,,This job requries stealth. And you...look at you." She could even imagine the scene before her eyes as she keeps listening to the conversation, slowly finding it more interesting than her need of sleep. ,,I mean, granted, it's not your fault but you're too obvious. You stick out, like balls on a bulldog. Dangling down in all the wrong places." Her eyebrows furrowed slightly at the weird description but didn't question it further. The weight on the seat next to her slightly changes when she feels him flop back in his seat. ,,Seemingly harmless and the next thing you know, they're trying to impregnate your sister."