➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶

• ━━━━ •

     NOTHING, nothing could prepare her for this moment. Many, many words could describe perfectly of how she felt. Jessica had a feeling back then that she will see him eventually again but - but not this soon. The woman quite didn't take it as unpleasantly as her best friend  before her. By the small time of actually knowing Deckard, she discovered that they did a quite good team and eventually did become friends — well they find respect for each other which is a very good start. Luke on the other hand still isn't very fond of him and she sees why. The man still gets on her nerves, but who doesn't. ,,No fucking way." The two men says at the same time, glaring into each other's eyes. The redhead cross her arms over her chest, ready for their bickering to start. She purse her lips, watching the scene with boredom flashing in her green eyes.

     ,,I am not working with this guy. I been there done that." Says her dark skinned best friend. The female want her raise her hand say that she's been there too and spend a lot more time with this guy but she realized, they can yell at each other for a bit longer than that.

    ,,The minute he get's involved, you can kiss goodbye to any finesse,  because Hulk—" Deckard gestured to Luke, before his finger slowly points to her. ,,—and She-Hulk here only knows how to smash."

    The redhead's eyebrows shots up to her hairline at the words, her hand coming to her chest, like she didn't believe him that it was meant for her. A big sarcastic chuckle escapes her lips, a glare making it's way to her features. ,,I'm sorry but if I wasn't there saving your ass every five second you would be dead." Fires back Jessica. Of course there where times he helped her too but she is not going to mention that.

     ,,I don't need any of your help." He clarified, looking back at her friend. ,,Nor yours." The duo narrows their eyes at each other, same sentence falling from their mouths.

    ,,That guy's a real asshole." The two men again says at the same time, pointing their fingers at each other and gazing at the woman for a approval. She just stared back.

    Hand falling back to his side, the British male looks back at Luke. ,,That's, uh, sumbitch in your native tongue." He mocks.

    ,,That'd be wanker in your native tongue."

    ,,Are you finished blubbering?" Deckard, before gesturing to his whole figure with his right hand. ,,You sound like a giant tattooed baby."

    The male ignores the insult. ,,I'm not listening to this horseshit. I got a job to do." Luke slightly turn his body to the direction of the doors, but something tells her that he isn't even midway finished with him. And she was right again. ,,Tell your mom I said hi." He says, small smirk coming to his face when he sees his expression at the words. ,,Actually, I'll tell her myself."