➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     EYES NARROWED, brows furrowed, the red haired agent slowly tilted her head at the scene before them. Her company which she spend the night with seem to be thinking the exact same thing but with a really big protective look in his eye. The two yesterday told each other everything that the other didn't know, Jessica than discovered that the woman they were looking for is his sister, she obviously didn't believe it right way but why would he even lie to her in the first place?

     ,,Hobbs! Put that down." Calls out Deckard, the duo snapping out of their shocked states and stepping in to the scene. The male pulls out his gun, making half of the CIA agents in the room point theirs at him, having no other choice, she join the party if he tries anything risque. The named man turn to them at the sudden call of his name. He was shocked for a moment that he actually come back but his friend could change anybody's mind.

     The blonde who is hold down by Luke snapped her head to meat his brother's gaze but he simply only had his eyes on the man who is holding her. ,,Get your greasy sausage fingers off of her." Continues the British male, making long quick steps to the two. The green eyed redhead raise her eyebrow at the horrible insult, following right after him. She caught Hattie's eyes for a moment, same curiosity in them, also filled with annoyance by how big of a scene were her brother and her friend making.

     ,,What are you doing here?" Speak up the sister of Shaw, cracking her neck to the side to give a proper look at him.

    ,,Saving you." He replies simply, Hattie by the time he finished answering, release herself from her friend's grib, swinging off the metal table on the solid ground.

    She sneers slightly at him, raising the weapon in her hands to point it at her brother. ,,I don't need to be saved." The woman remarks, ignoring the other two who points their own weapons at each one of them and the other agents who surround them doing the same.

     Deckard doesn't answer, Luke being the one who continues the conversation. ,,No, no, no." He clicks his tongue, going even closer to the siblings, creating some sort of circle with three of them being a part of it. ,,This is my house and your goddam girlfriend ain't going anywhere."

    The two visible cringed, the redhead fighting for doing it herself. Because of that statement Hattie swich her weapon to her other hand, know pointing it at him, not even bordering that the redhead point hers at her head. ,,That's disgusting." Comments the bleached blonde.

    ,,Girlfriend?" Repeats her brother in disbelief, pointing at the short haired female. ,,That is my sister." He corrects. Luke's eyes widened for a split second, not believing a thing of what he just said. For a confirmation he goes to his friend who only shrugs in response, not wanting to be part of this at all.