➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶

• ━━━━ •

     THE LIGHTS OF THE STREETS, flashes across her concentrated gaze that was set on the night road. Their plan was simple, but still quite dangerous. And that's why she like it. The redhead loved the adrelin in her veins, but the only thing she was concern about was the female's friends safety.

      It was about couple of minutes her and her team were driving in circles and Jessica could say that she could remember the streets from memory. ,,I don't know why we gotta keep driving around like this." Voice of Roman echoed through the link.

     ,,Why can't we just pull over somewhere, park, gather our thoughts in, like a bunker somewhere?" He added.

     ,,Because it does not work like that." Said Tej, before the female could. ,,We gotta stick close enough to the bad guys in orderto get in range
for Ramsey to hack them, but we gotta be mobile enough not to get shot like fish in a barrel. So, do me a favor, focus on the mission and keep us from getting killed." The male finished his speech, while the redhead pursed her lips.

    Another couple of minutes passed since then, but it didn't last that long. A cracking sound come out of the walkie-talkie. ,,Guys, they're here." The voice of Tej echoed.

     Jessica reached for her walkie-talkie, pressing the button on the side. ,,How many cars'?" She asked him.

    ,,Uh, none." He said, making her frown. ,,And that's kind of the problem." The dark skinned man added.

     The female pulled down the technology from her lips, leaning over to the side to look through the rearview mirror. Pressing her lips in thin line at the signt of a helicopter flying right behind them, she quickly pressed the button on the walkie-talkie. ,,Okay, let's give them the tour." The agent breathes out.

     ,,Break on my mark. Three, two, one. Go!" At the agent's voice they split up each in different ways, pressing hard on the gass, to speed up.

     They know that they couldn't hide from them and have know where to go, but that was the plan. The trio continue at the high road. ,,They're in range. Ramsey, start to hack." Said Tej.

     The redhead turns in her seat, to look at the curly woman who started to flicker her fingers on the keyboard. ,,Initiating." She breathes out, gazing at the screen that illuminated her features.

     The agent turned back to look through the window, seeing that they ride on to a bridge. From behind her Ramsey gaze out, her eyes flying to the sky, but seeing no helicopter. ,,I think we lost the chopper." She said, but immediately protest flew through the air.