➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     THE REDHEAD WALKS TO ROMAN and then stops by his side. The dark skinned male was at the vending machine that Jessica shot through. He leans for a chocolate bar, before walking closer to the female.

     ,,This is crazy, man." the male spoke up, stopping at the agent and looking at the screen with Shaw's crew.

     ,,What are you talking about now?" asks Tej annoyed, glancing at his friend who gesture to the criminals.

     ,,I'm sitting here looking at these images..." he trailed off. ,,It's like we're hunting our evil twins." The redhead shakes her head at the ridiculousness.

     Roman points to the dark skinned man on the photo. ,,Look at this black dude right here, he's handsome." he explained, before gazing at the female beside him and gesturing to himself. ,,Clearly, that's me." She rolls her eyes, with a small smile playing on her lips.

     ,,We got a white Hobbs." He continues, pointing to the male on the photo and then to another photograph. ,,This is Han." The Asian shrugs, pouting his lips, Roman then points to another one. ,,Tej, it's an African in a beanie." he says. ,,That's like your Mini-Me, man." He laughs like the only one in the room.

     ,,And Brian!" he called out, catching the blonde's attention, while gazing at the blonde haired female on the photo. ,,When did you do this photo shoot?" The male laughs at his friend, before flipping him off. ,,I'm just playing, man. You know you're the prettiest blonde around here." the Pearce man says.

     Then they hear someone arriving, making the team move closer to the car, to see who it was. Luke and Riley stepped out of it and then making their way closer to them.

     ,,All right, lock it up." spoke up the male agent, stopping before the team. ,,We got two things. First off, this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime, they got cameras on every street corner. I got video footage from CCTV of the raid, let's track that, see where it leads us and secondly, we just got confirmation on what Shaw's crew
grabbed from Interpol. They ripped off the database of every location that houses the final component that they need."

     ,,So where're they at?" asked Brian.

     ,,There are over two dozen of them around Europe." spoke up the brunette next to him, catching their attention.

     ,,But the list is only good for 96 hours which means, wherever Shaw's crew is going to hit next, it's going to happen within the next four days." continues Hobbs.

     ,,They got a window and so do we." spoke up Jessica, stopping chewing on her bottom lip and catching their gazes. ,,We gotta move."

     ,,Gray's right." said Dominic. ,,So let's break this down, you met them. What do we know?"