➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     THE AGENT GRAY MAKES HER WAY TO THE TEAM, her two friends, guards and Shaw right behind her. Luke gribbed the criminal tightly and then he spokes up, to get the team's attention.

     ,,Hey, Toretto!" The named man turns around, seeing Hobbs throwing the raven haired male at his direction. The team surrounds the agents and the guards, glaring at their enemy and waiting for him to speak.

     ,,You guys really think you've won." Spoke up Owen with calmness. ,,This code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game." He then turns to Dominic. ,,I told you exactly what I was gonna do if you didn't walk away, Toretto." The Alpha gazes at him, with confusion, like everybody else. ,,But you didn't listen, I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want. And I have." The redhead observed the two, wanting to know what he did.

     The criminal cold eyes then goes to the blonde, a evil smirk mading it's way to his lips. ,,Maybe you should call Mia." They immediately tense up.

     The father male looks between him and his friend, expression of concern and fright on his face. His blue eyes starts to glisten with tears, scared of his wife's and son's being. His shaky hand goes to his pocket, grabbing his phone and dialing Mia's number. The agent feels bad from him, knowing how it feels.

     The ringing seams like never ending for him, but eventually the phone was pick up. ,,Mia?" He said, praying that the two are alright.

     ,,Brian!" All of them hears the heartbreaking call of his name. The O'Connor couldn't hold himself and charge at Shaw. His fist meets the man's face making him grunt. The guards and Brian's friends immediately tear them apart.

     The cold-hearted male spits out blood, chuckling, before a stone cold look comes to his face. ,,So, this is how
it's gonna go down." He spoke up. ,,You're gonna cut me loose from these cuffs, you're gonna hand me the chip, I'm gonna walk out of here
and you're not gonna follow."

     The N.A.T.O. commander's eyes goes to him, showing a look of disbelief. ,,You must be joking." He says, making the criminal gaze at him.

     Her gaze then fall on Toretto, moving closer and closer to him by each word he spoke. ,,Look at his face, ask him if I'm joking." The two enemies exchanges glares, while Roelfs circles around them, with a hard look.

     ,,One hostage does not outweigh
the threat to millions." States the N.A.T.O. commander, stopping by the three agents, the Gray female observing his every move. ,,I'm sorry, but this changes nothing." Just as he said that the redhead cocks her gun at him, aiming at his head.