➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

• ━━━━ •

     WHEN SHE FIND OUT, she was going to London, the redhead thought it would look different. Shopping and going for walk through this beautiful city, not chasing a global crimal.

     The team stood on a balcony, checking the area under them every second, waiting for Shaw to come out.

     The agent sighs, looking at the monitor where Tej sat. The male then looks at the red haired woman with raised eyebrow.

     ,,Just checking" she anwers, still gazing at the screen, the light illuminating her face. The male nodds, his eyes then landing on the screen again, but when the agent makes her way around the table, her fingers lightly touching his shoulder, he couldn't help himself and look up at the woman's figure again.

     She stops next to Giselle, giving her a nod of form of greeting, before looking down at the scene.

     ,,Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow. I went in, had a little therapy session with him, he gave up Shaw's hideout" says the redhead, remembering the interview.

     The dark haired woman pulls down the telescope off her brown eyes, looking at her. ,,Then why aren't we down there now?" she asks.

     ,,Well, we weren't invited" answers Hobbs, not taking his eyes of his surrounding before him. Jessica then decided to go to her motorbike and prepare her gun.

     She loads her gun, the clicking sound like music to her ears. The green eyed woman looks to her right, when she hears someone approaching. Han and Roman. The Asian pops a chip in his mouth, and gesture to her motorbike.

     ,,More motorbike type of girl?" asks Han the female, his friend looking at the motorbike with whistle.

     ,,Yeah..." answers agent Gray.

     ,,Giselle too" he gestured to his girlfriend.

     Roman with crossed arms looks at the redhead. ,,I don't think motorbike is a good choice, for this type of...mission" remarks the male. Jessica raises her eyebrow at the dark skinned man, before raising them further, when she saw the male grinning.

     ,,You know..." he steps closer to her, rubbing his chin. The female crossed her arms, not taking a step back. ,,I think, it would be safer, if you would ride with me"