➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     SHE COULDN'T HELP, but smile at Dominic. He almost looked happy, hearing the engine roaring, the noice for him like music. She couldn't complain, her wife is on the enemy's side and even don't remembering any of the happy memories they shared. Brian looked happy too, liking the new cars, the trio bringed.

     Then footsteps echos behind them, making the female agent, turned around. There was Giselle, Roman, Han and Riley who really looked beat up, making their way to them. The redhead's eyebrows furrowed in concern. The happy atmosphere was now confused and gloomy.

     ,,What the hell happened?" Mumble the Gray woman, gazing at them with her typical, arms crossed. The other female agent breathe out a laugh, stopping by her side.

     ,,We met Dom's girlfriend." She answer. ,,She's...lovely." Shaking her head, Jessica glance at her.

     ,,You all right?" Asked the green eyed female.

    ,,Yeah." Nodds the other.

    ,,Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me." Spoke up Luke, placing his hands on hips.

     ,,I just went through all of it." Started the dark skinned male at the computer. ,,Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down."

     ,,That's a hell of a coincidence." Remarks Jessica, going closer.

     ,,All right, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit." Stated the male agent, making his way out with the brunette.

     ,,Let's roll." Smirks the redhead, but a hand was placed before her.

     ,,Stay here." Orders Hobbs, making her roll her green eyes.

     ,,Alright, dad." Her friend raised his eyebrow and shakes his head, before continuing to walk away, leaving the agent. The Black Widow, didn't like to be order by, but didn't mind it now, because she liked the family's company.

    Turning around with pursed lips, her eyes lands on Han, standing by a odd looking weapon. Furrowing her eyebrows again and making her way to the male, the redhead gestures to it.

     ,,What's that?" Tej asked, before she could, the male testing the gun's weight.

     ,,That is a new toy for you." Answered the Asian, with rag in his hand, the woman learning on the table, gazing at the toy.

     ,,So, what happened?"Asked Roman, meaning to everyone  because no one truly said what happened.

    ,,Shaw's goons showed up and
started shooting up the place." Said causally Han, next to the couple.