➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     SHE LOOKED UPON THE HORIZON, the warm breeze leaving a nice feeling on her exposed skin. It is couple of hours before the final battle and the redhead couldn't think of anything better than watching the sunset at the same spot, she used to sit every day. She takes her last sip of her drink that could propably be her last. No-one never really knows. They already had a plan, a crazy one at that but it wasn't like she did expect anything else.

    ,,Can i join?" A voice calls out from behind her, grass crunching from the weight of their feet. The woman turn around, looking up to her new company, catching glimpse of their brown eyes and their arms which were placed behind their back.

    She shruggs softly. ,,Depends, on what you have behind your back." Jessica exclaims, watching Deckard and his movements. The man pulled out from behind his back, two bottles of beer, forming his eyes into slits to have a proper look at the female.

    ,,Budweiser." He says, gazing at her through the shining sun. For an answer she whips her left hand out, the male handing her one of the bottles without a question and slowly making his way to sit down by her side.

    The cold, wet, bottle was a refreshing feeling from the hot sunlight that fell on her skin. The green eyed agent smiles slightly at the gorgeous view they had, it felt quite peaceful and looked like it too. Just the opposite of the situation they're under. ,,It's beautiful." She comments, softly, taking her first sip of her drink.

    Shaw humms beside her, looking at the nature before him, before turning at the redhead and her small awestruck smile on her lips. ,,Yeah." His staring goes unnoticed by her and if she did catch him staring, she wouldn't pick up on it.

    ,,How's Hattie?" Question the long haired woman after a moment of silence. It feels like they had everytime in the world, watching the sunset, drinking alcohol and just chating like a normal couple.

    ,,How you would feel if a virus that could wipe out half the population was inside you and you had just few hours to live?" Deckard fires back but it didn't sound harsh nor arrogant but it still make her raise an eyebrow at him. ,,She's fine." He said, putting his bottle of Budweiser to his lips.

     She shakes her head slightly at him, giving him a look. ,,Never thought that family will mean this much to you..." The redhead muttered, her long hair swiping to her right shoulder. At the statement the British male glance at her with a small offended look on his face.