➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

━━━━ •

     ,,DON'T BURN IT THIS TIME." Remarks Roman, looking at his friend who was coating the meat with marinade.

     ,,I never burn a barbeque." Mumbled Tej, not even glancing at his friend. Brian and Mia with their son, passes the grill, smelling all the aroma.

     ,,Good food." Spoke up the blonde to his son in his hands and then turning to the garage, making their way to it. ,,The air quality here is
lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place." He says, stopping by it.

     ,,Yeah, and here you've got your own garage so you can build a car with Daddy." Comments the mother in baby voice, turning to her baby and tickling his belly.

     ,,We'll be building a car?" Called out Dominic Toretto, next to his wife, holding a beer. ,,First car better be a Charger, Jack."

     ,,You mean Skyline." Corrects the blue eyed male, smiling.

      ,,Like I said, he's a Toretto." Letty let's out a laugh.

     ,,You're confusing the kid." Shook his head the blonde.

     The Alpha grabbes the brunette's hand, walking to them. ,,Mia, you're gonna let him get away with this?" He smiles.

     ,,You're really going to do it?" Asked the dark skinned male who change his place with his friend so he was now marinating the meat. ,,Tokyo."

     ,,Yeah, you now settling down and being happy." Answers Han, his arm around Giselle's shoulder. At the statement the brown eyed female smiled at him.

     ,,You know we got your backs, whenever you need us." Commented the other dark skinned male, making the couple smile. His friend then sees in the distance Luke, walking to them.

     ,,Hey, Mia, you better hide your baby oil." Jokes Roman, speaking loudly and laughing at his own joke. ,,I'm just playing." Continue the male, having hand in shudder.

     ,,You better hide that big-ass forehead."

     Tej spits out his drink, not expecting that, his friend just looks around him dumbfounded. ,,I was just joking, but whatever." The man next to him, still couldn't stop laughing so he send him a glare. ,,Definitely not that funny." He shooks his head.