➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶

• ━━━━ •

     SHE DID A VERY CRAZY THINGS, because of her job, but this was maybe the craziest thing she is ever going to do. I got weird appeal to planes, thought Jessica. Of course the female was little bit scared, but she can hide her fear very well, even if there is not that much.

     The redhead rolls her head to stretch and then hearing a satisfied crack. The male next to her crunch his nose, gazing at her with a look of disgust which the agent only shrugged on. Everyone was little bit scared, but the dark skinned man was having a very hard time not to freak out. Well he already was. The woman wasn't the only one thinking of her friend.

     ,,Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?" Spoke up Tej, saying her question that was running through her head the whole time.

     ,,No." Answers the asked male, his voice immediately telling them that he was lying.

     ,,Yeah, you are." Remarks his friend again, amusement in his voice.

     ,,I said no."

     ,,Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry." The blonde and the redhead glance at each other, laughing. ,,As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well-being which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment." The duo then laughed more as the others followed.

     ,,Yo, can you just chill out, man?" Snapped Roman, but his friend only laughed at him, before another voice spoke up.

     ,,I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves. So let's just try to keep it as low key as possible, huh?'' Exclaimed Mr. Nobody, speaking from the other end of the line.

     A speaker crepitate, before the asked male answered his question. ,,Don't I always?" He said, hint of amusement in his voice, making the agent smirk.

     ,,I tell you what, you knock it down
a couple of notches this time and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona." Comments the older man, continuing.

     ,,You'd be doing yourself a favor, there." The man laughed at the statement, a small smile spreading even on the Alpha's lips.

     ,,Can somebody just walk me through we're supposed to be doing?" Asked Roman, his voice filled with fear.

     ,,Come on, Rom, this is your plan. You gotta embrace it." Said Brain next to Jessica.

     ,,No, this was not my plan." Argued the dark skinned male. Their ears perk up when they heard alarm going off and the red light blinking, illuminating the dark room. She breaths out a big huff of air.