➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     ,,AGENT GREY!"

     ,,Brian O'Connor!" Exclaimed back the redhead, laughing. The duo exchange their hands for a hug. Not seeing each other only for a couple of months, it felt like a whole year.

     As she walked to him, the blonde wrapped his arms around her for a small embrace. They didn't even realize that on their lips were playing the same smiles of happiness.

     The two eventually pulled away, his hands finding her shoulders, his smile didn't fading. ,,How's Mia and Jack?" She questions, with a big smile on her face.

     ,,They're doing well, thank you for asking." The male smiled, his heart warming at how she is caring. Then another voice spoke up, making the redhead smiled again, her dimples showing.

     ,,Roman!" The dark skinned named man grins at her, with arms stretched out, waiting for his hug. The woman walked to him, with an eye roll, before wrapping her arms around him.

     ,,Hey, Jess!" Spoke up the third and the last voice. At the voice she smiled widely, immediately unwrapping her arms around the male, making him look at her offended, when she skipped to his friend.

     The agent rush to Tej, with her smile didn't fading and making her red locks fly around her like a dress. The male caught Jessica, spinning her around with a laugh. The duo laughed, before he set her down. ,,Good to see you Parker." Remarks the green eyed female, with a smirk.

     ,,Good to see you too, Gray." He said back, with the same smirk.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚* ❋ *˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧