➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ 

━━━━

    HER GREEN EYES WERE ONLY ON HER. Only on the light haired sister of Deckard Shaw who lie down on a table, her arms and legs tied up so she couldn't move a muscle. Also her vision caught the two armored men by her side, closely watching her every move. She knew better and didn't go with her brother and her best friend. First of all Eteon isn't that easy and low guarded to get in and they for sure know that. And second of all for they job there were only needed two of them and so she chose to go alone. She still tried to explain what things could possibly go wrong but they were too stubborn to agree.

    Even Deckard who seems to know their enemy as well as her.

    Men, she shakes her head, they always want to prove they're the Alpha.

    The redhead search around the female, the men, the scientist and all of her surrounding from behind the white sheets of the tent. Hattie speaks up, her voice filled with strong Russian accent but the agent was too caught up on her next move than translation.

     As she sees a syringe in the hand of their enemy, she emerge from her hiding spot, not thinking twice and making her way to the two man. They snapped their heads immediately to her direction, one of them missing her punch just by a centimeter but can't say the same for the second one which she hit right in throat. The man stumbles from the impact on the blonde who frees herself from one of her velcro straps and taking the man's hand, twisting it and making the syringe penetrate the nape of his neck.

    The redhead on the other hand throw her last punch on the other guard, knocking him out cold. ,,That's..." Andreiko shutter in shock, his eyes flickering back and forth between them, watching as Jessica unlocks the metal handcuff on Hattie's left hand. ,,That's not possible." He finishes, the green eyed woman frowning in thought before shrugging, looking at the man on the floor that she took down with two punches.

     ,,And you will see a lot more if we get out of here." Exclaim agent Gray, nodding her head to the direction of the exit as she waits for the blonde who grabbed the transmission device and the movement catch the scientist's attention.

     ,,No, what are you doing?" Says Andreiko, watching Hattie who took the machine in her hands.

     ,,Having to extract it myself." Answers simply the woman, turning to the agent, nodding and signaling her that she was done, making the redhead open up the white sheet for her to walk through.

    She follows immediately after, the man right in her heals as the three of them quietly walk away. They passed dosent of other white tents and they walk around couple of boxes before they came across of two men. The trio goes unnoticed by them as they hide behind a wall, quietly watching the men in white uniforms and waiting for their moment. The blonde hands the device back to the scientist before she and the other woman run to attack.