➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

• ━━━━ •

JESSICA HAS HER EYES CLOSED, trying to little bit zone out of this place. She couldn't do it and it Deckard's not moving eyes from her figure didn't help either, while she leaned on the wall. She lick her lips, sighing, having a hard time not to snap back at him for watching her like a creep. The male wants exactly that, she knows that. He wants her to blow up like a bomb and he maybe will see it, if he doesn't stops right now. He stare at her with crossed arms against his chest, leaning his back on the wall of his cell, waiting for her move that is coming up.

Her green eyes snaps open, glare immediately forming on her face. She then turns to him with a raised eyebrow. ,,Can you shut up?" The female sighs, making him raise now one of his eyebrows at her. He watch her as she stood up, facing him while he uncrossed his arms.

,,I didn't say anything." The British male says in defence, glaring right back in annoyance.

,,Yeah, but your face did." She fires back, looking closely at him. He laughs bitterly, shaking his head.

,,So, where's your Knight in Shining Armour?" He asks, tilting his head and looking around like if the person will come up right around a corner.

Rolling her eyes, she rolls up her sleeves slightly, while answering. ,,I don't need a man to rescue me. I can perfectly handle myself." She answers, tilting her head in the same way, knowing this will make him more annoyed.

,,That's funny because I remember that if Toretto wouldn't distract me at the party back in Abu Dhabi, I would shoot you straight in the head." Deckard remarks, quite proudly, making her tap her fingers on the glass with irritation. He's even worse than Roman and that's saying something.

,,Just like you Brits, rewriting history, huh? All I know is that I was saving my friend's life because where I'm from, we don't settle fight by throwing bombs."

,,Well, that's funny, because where I'm from, we don't need someone to run to our rescue." He pressed again on the same topic, making her roll her eyes again. ,,I mean, do you really believe you could stand in front of me?" At the statement she gives him her full attention. ,,And beat me in a straight up old fashioned fist fight?" He says, raising his fists in the air for more effect.

The redhead clicks her tongue, before leaning on the glass with both of her hands. ,,Let me tell you something. Me and you...One on one, no one else around." She says, banging nextly at the glass. ,,I will beat your ass so hard that you'll crawl right back between your mommy's legs."

Ignoring her remark, he nodded, looking back at her with same confidence. ,,Maybe one day we will find that out." The male comments.

,,Oh, you better hope that day never comes."