➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶

• ━━━━ •

     AS JESSICA STANDS ON THE BRIDGE, she leans on the railing, gazing at the surrounding before her, her forest green eyes searching for any signt of their enemy. Today was the day. The day that they will be arresting the global criminal, Owen Shaw. The team's plan was simple, but solid. The agent part of the plan was...boring.

     The Gray female's part of the plan was just standing on one of the bridges on the higway in Spain. It would be better, if she just had someone to talk to. The redhead was obviously accustomed to be left alone, because of her job, but these days spend with the family, made her different, more open and more social.

     The green eyed agent always tried not to make much of friendships and never thinking of relationships. Maybe it was, because her whole family died of the cause terrorist's bombarding. Or maybe she has a dangerous job and don't want to get someone hurt. The red haired woman was strong, but she couldn't take a another lost.

     Her walkie-talkie raucous on her belt, alerting her. The female pulls down the telescope from her emelard eyes and pulling the device closer, to hear properly.

     ,,Fellas, you better hurry up, they just took the convoy." Spoke up Tej, making the redhead nodd, even that he couldn't see her. JJ, nickname given her by the daughter of Luke Hobbs, goes to sit down on her motorbike, giving her legs a little break.

     ,,And Dom, Letty's with them." The dark skinned male added, making the named man tense up.

     ,,We stick to the plan." He said breaking the silence of waiting for his answer.

     ,,All right, you heard the man, let's play this fast and clean that thing's heading your way." Exclaimed Tej.

     It was then quiet, the redhead waiting for someone to break the silence. The road looked peaceful. The civilians didn't expecting for someone to be catching a criminal today, but then she hears something. Cars' rubbers chirking againts the asphalt and honking klaxons. She would say that it was normal, but when they were trying to catch Shaw, it wasn't a good signt.

     Standing up quickly from the motorbike, placing the telescope on her eyes, gazing at the road before her and then going to the other side,doing the same. Seeing nothing, the female grabs the walkie-talkie. Just as she wanted to ask what's happening, the mechanic started speaking.