➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     THE AIR WAS THICK WITH TENSION. Gripping the steering wheel in his hands roughly, his stare turns into ferociousness one. In the car before him, sit his enemy. It wasn't a long chase between them, the duo stopping in a empty place, without any people by.

     The engine roars as each one of them pressed the gas. The two males waited for one of them to ride away, but either of them didn't move from their place. This lasted only for a moment, before they let their vehicles to come to life.

     The two cars ride exactly straight, having only one purpose. The men's stares didn't change, but it seems like they were scared. They waited for one of them to move out of the way, but none of them did.

     The cars crashed.

     The drivers groans in pain, rubbing their injuries. The two ignored their aching head, crawling out of the cars which were destroyed. Breathing heavily, the two males meet outside, sending hard looks.

     The enemy steady his breathing quickly, a sneer coming to his face. ,,You never should have messed with a man's family." Spoke up Deckard Shaw, gazing at him.

     ,,I told your brother the same thing." Replies Dominic Toretto. His gaze then falls on the other car's destroyed front, while rolling his shoulder, doing a satisfying crack. ,,Reinforced your chassis, it's like going into a ring with weighted gloves." He explained, gazing at him again.

     ,,Your mistake." The nemy sneered again. ,,I'm not here to play games. See, you and me, we're from different worlds, trust me, I've seen a lot meaner streets than the ones you're used to."

     ,,Stick around." The other male said, griping pole in his hands. ,,It's gonna get a lot meaner." The Shaw man didn't budge a little. He then raise his hand, showing a gun, aiming at him.

     ,,You thought this was gonna be a street fight?" But before he could press the trigger, a glass shatters above them, the male in instinct aiming up. From the windows came up soldiers, firing at Deckard. He had no change against them, seeing it is time to escape and he did, eventually.

     Dominic looks around confused as more cars arriving at the scene. ,,On the ground." Said one of the men, with a gun in his hands. ,,Now!" He came closer and closer. The Alpha by his suprise stab him in the stomach, with the pole in his hands. Another soldier that charge next. He throws his gun from his grip, pining him with his arms around his neck.

     ,,Drop him or I will drop you!" Ignoring him, another voice then spoke up, smoothly in this kind of situation.

     ,,Whoa, whoa, easy, guys." Said a older man in a suit, with calmness.
,,We're on the same team here." He reshuds, putting his hands in shudder. Glancing at the Alpha, he spoke up again. ,,Mr. Toretto, I'm here on the recommendation of a mutual friends of ours, Mr. Hobbs and Ms. Gray."