➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶

• ━━━━ •

     ,,WHERE?" That was the only thing that escape her lips and the only thing that matter for her. She just needs to know where.

     Another normal day, another mission in task, she thought, looking around herself. Maybe it was the loud music blaring in her ears or the people or the brightly shining lights on the ceiling. Maybe all of that above. Long slow strides were made by her, going through the people as she tried her best to merge in. The redhead was doing a quite good job, considering that most of her company were men or the lightly dressed females. Somewhere in New York in one of those high clubs that you could see everywhere, was the agent searching for her target.

     As Jessica passes at table, a new found idea comes to her mind, grabbing one of those Martini at the stranger's table. The someone didn't even seem to notice her presence, the green eyed woman smirking slightly to herself, shaking her head at the young drunk people. With her drink in her hands, she goes through another group of people. Her eyes then look up from her feet to see the doors that she was finding the whole time.

     At either side of them stand bodyguards, their hands placed in front of them, like they were guarding the queen herself. The man behind the doors was not more than a Mafia Boss. Someone says that you should never mess with the Mafia but well she can use some fun. With the drink in her hands, she goes straight to the doors, not even missing a beat in her long steps. A arm that come in her way, was the thing that made her finally stop.

     Looking from the man's arm which was stretch out before her, her eyes stops at the owner's features. ,,Who the hell are you?" He asks rudely. From behind her after she turn to look fully at the man, could be felt his company slightly shifting closer to her.

     Jessica smirks lightly, pulling her drink to her lips. ,,I'm what you call a martini problem." She says, before splashing the alcohol in to his face. He cries out at the itchy feeling in his eyes, trying to blink it away but he was too slow to block her punch. The male clunch at his stomach, his friend grabbing the female firmly by her shoulder. Without even turning around she rise her leg, her heel digging into his foot, the impact then immediately makes him hiss in pain. The woman nextly raise her elbow which hit him straight into his jaw.

     The two bodyguards lays on the floor, holding their new injuries, too unconscious to even stop her from kicking open the doors. ,,Out." Says the agent, her voice filled with calmness as her vision caught the man surrounded by women. The girls didn't question, immediately raising to their feet, running out of the room with small shrieks. The only man in the room silently gasps, already knowing who this woman was, his eyes filling with fear and slight confusion why she was even here.