➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ 

• ━━━━ •

     HER HAND RAISE TO HER FACE, putting away her fiery hair that block her vision. Her green eyes formed into slits, trying to ease the shining sun that burned down on her features. Jessica's hands were placed on her hips, her back straight as a ruller as she made steps before her small army of football players.

     ,,They are gonna be hitting us with everything they've got." Spoke up the voice of Luke Hobbs. The male kept his gaze at the small girls with his hand exchange before to present their plan. ,,So, we wanna engage with maximum speed."

     The redhead stopped her movements. Standing by her best friend, she turned to face their team. ,,Neutralize the shooters and then move on to our objective." She finished, pointing out, before continuing. ,,There are two things I want you to keep in mind, number one, we choose you for this squad because you are the most fearsome warriors on the planet."

     ,,And number two-" Raised his voice the dark skinned male, showing them two of his fingers. ,,You go out there, you do your job and you take them down. Everyone...and I mean everyone, manice and pedice at the mall, later on today." He smiled, sounding like guy from those commercial that were right before a movie. The girls immediately cheers in excitement, making the woman's lips form into grin. The female then stepped back to let them do their ritual dance that Luke so despairtly wanted. Before it started
Sam went to her, the two doing their secret handshake.

     The team stood before their enemy team, waiting for their signal. The male walk through them, his voice strong when he calls out in his home language. The girls follow his every move, making the other's look at them with big eyes, filled with fright and confusion. It made the redhead almost laugh at their reactions, but they were just kids. She also realized how much more women come to watch the play. They were giggling and whispering, their eyes set only on one thing on the field. Now this made her laugh.

     When the girls did their last movement, stopping before the other team with a small war cry that made the team almost stumble back, the blow of whistle echoed. At the sound they rushed to their positions, while the male rush to join his best friend at the stands. ,,Quite the cheering section." Spoke up someone from behind them. The duo turn to the direction of the voice. Their was standing man with grey hair and black sunglasses on his nose. They already that he is here to tell them their next job by his appearance. The redhead slightly sigh. Can they just for once give her a one minute break? She loves her job, but sometimes it was exhausting.

     At the statement that left his lips the agents turn their heads at the direction. The moms from earlier still couldn't take their eyes of Luke. When he turn his attention to them, they immediately fix their posture and smile flirtatiously. ,,Oh yeah. That's moms they come out to sport the kids" Laughs the dark skinned male, smiling and waving at the females.