chapter one 』

"Kookie! Isn't Jimin hyung so cool when he dances?" TaeTae asks me, giving me one of his brightest, cheeky, boxed smiles, as he giggles with excitement

"Kookie! Isn't Jimin hyung so cool when he dances?" TaeTae asks me, giving me one of his brightest, cheeky, boxed smiles, as he giggles with excitement. Then, TaeTae leans forward and pressing his face into the large glass window, with his hands to the sides of his head. His eyes light up and wander through the glass window of the dance studio, peering at the short, pink hair male's sleek dance moves.

"He sure is TaeTae," I respond back, smiling back at him. TaeTae was my best friend since I can imagine, and he was the cutest, most adorable kid I've ever known. He is very energetic, youthful, and have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen in my life. I admit my favorite feature appearance wise are his eyes, damn I wish I could have eyes like that. TaeTae is also nice and kind to everyone, which is definitely not what you see everyday in my high school. I even adore his weirdness and quirkiness, I find it special and unique. Teenagers in my high school these days are rather boring and basic, but TaeTae's personality is something I can never get tired of.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a hand tap my left shoulder, and I spin around to meet a mint haired, teenage boy.

"Yoongi!" I exclaim, as I step away from the window. "Hi!"

"Heyyy," Yoongi says, giving me a wave and his famous gummy smile. "Are you ready to head out?"

"Hold on hyung," I say, as I return to the position where the blonde haired male still stood, gazing through the glass window. I touch his back to grab his attention, and I put my hands into my jacket pockets, while TaeTae turns to face me.

"I'm going to get going with Yoongi hyung okay?" I say to him. "Remember, don't walk home alone by yourself at this time of day. It's late and dark, wait for Jimin to be finished with dance class."

I look down at my silver watch on my right hand and continue, "It's about seven twenty right now, so only ten minutes until Jimin comes out."

At that moment, I notice a slight change in his expression. His smile droops down a little bit, but then he forces a smile to cover up his sudden movement. For some reason, TaeTae seems to be upset and besides his smile, his pretty eyes, suddenly turns dark and gloomy. I could also see that his feet were fidgeting and TaeTae was rubbing his palms together, which I assume was sweat from his nervousness.

I put my hands on his cheeks, looking straight into his dark, coffee brown eyes. Soon, I pull TaeTae into my chest and whisper quietly, "What's wrong?"

"N-n-nothing," TaeTae stutters, burying himself deeper into my jacket. I know he is keeping something from me, but if he doesn't want to tell me because it was too personal or private, I am okay with that. Although, I don't like seeing TaeTae like this. Upset, sad, and unhappy. It makes my heart tear to pieces watching TaeTae, a person so bubbly and fun, switch to this state. Was he getting bullied? Is that why?  Was it because of stress? ...Was this happening because of me? Did I do something? Was I being a bad best friend? Did I say something that ticked him off?