chapter eight (a) 』

"Your saying that someone is using this facility to find information on Jungkook and Taehyung?" I asked in disbelief

"I believe so, we know Jungkook's rapist had a huge obsession with him. Jungkook was meeting him regularly without telling anyone because he was most likely scared of what was going to happen. It's to believe that Jungkook's rapist threatened Taehyung's life if he didn't follow their orders," Irene explained, noting back to some documents she had in a folder.

I nodded. Jungkook had many therapy sessions after the incident and vague memories had been brought back but Jungkook isn't able to piece together all of what had happened the day of the party.

"The person probably knew after the raping, Jungkook would have no choice but to tell someone to explain the red marks and cuts," Irene added furthermore to her words. "That's most likely why they injected that drug in him to make the person completely wiped out of his mind. Most likely why he couldn't remember anything but the raping."

(FLASHBACK)
Third POV

"Hey guys where is Jungkook?" Jimin said, as he was the only one besides Taehyung that had not taken alcoholics that evening.

"I donth konw," Yoongi slurred groggily, as he was laying on the couch with a painful headache from so much shots.

"Hoo cars he's poblaby fin," Namjoon said, giggling while he threw a pillow at one of the people who walked by.

The victim who was wearing a pink apron looked at Namjoon and smiled, and said, "Don't drink too much darling."

"Oooooo more dwinks!" Hoseok said, as more refreshments were placed on the table. He took three cups and dumped them all in his mouth, half of the intense liquid missing his mouth and being wasted on the floor.

"While you guys get wasted, I'm going to find Jungkook," Jimin said, rolling his eyes at the boys who were a mess. "Taehyung, stay here and make sure they don't do something they regret."

"Okay!" Taehyung said cheerfully.

Jimin went around the crowded house, passing by drunk teenagers just like his fellow friends. Then, he heard screams from one of the private rooms that were made for the dirty work.

He was about to disregard the sounds he heard when he realized how familiar the screeches actually were.

Jimin ran down the hallway to the last door where the distinct noises came from. He opened the door without any invitations, disrupting all the events that occurred.

Jungkook was stripped down naked, with tears streamed down his worn out face. His body was completely covered by red marks and dark, purple love bites. His brown hair was messed up with drips of sweat. The male's expressions purely showed exhaustion and tired, as there was a burning sensation in his lower abdomen.