chapter five (a) 』

I put my hand threw my hair as I look down at the cafeteria, white floor

This Instagram account named "TaekookNews," has been getting on my nerves for years. Ever since TaeTae and I met and started hanging out, the account has been posting left and right.

The account even managed in some type of way to get to my own personal photos that were on my phone. Posting them too, saying in the selfies I took by myself, were ones I took while TaeTae was there with me, and causing controversies and people digging into my personal business. People sometimes really can't shut their own mouth.

The person or people behind the account even dug up one on one conversations with my close friends, and posted those too. I never post pictures of TaeTae and I too, or texting conversations so I have no idea what to even think anymore.

The account is mysterious too, nobody knows who is the mastermind behind all this.

Few years ago, I tried to get a whole new identity. I purchased a new phone and got a completely different number. I didn't even give that number to my close friends or TaeTae because I was freaking scared to death that someone was hacking into my phone. If I desperately needed to contact my friends for an emergency, I would use a telephone or payphone near my complex, that was not capable of anything but communication.

No social media too. In my apartment, I covered all the windows that once had white, silky curtains, with pure black shades. I didn't want anyone to be peeking in. Even though I barely took any photos, I put them in a photo album which I created a password for. I didn't leave my apartment unless I had to buy groceries or take my bicycle to school.

It felt like there were eyes staring at me, through the cracks of the school bathroom stalls, through the slit of my apartment door, and through the dark shades of my window.

Despite all of my efforts, and how anonymous I was, pictures of me were still uploaded. Pictures of me in my apartment were posted on the internet for everyone to see. How that meant there was something to hide, like a couple relationship between TaeTae and I. I was miserable because I was trying so hard to keep my personal items and conversations private, but it wasn't working.

TaeTae seems remain the same. Happy and bubbly . He doesn't even realize their is an account dedicated to us being a "couple."

Seriously though, how the fuck are they seeing me do fucking everything? If that doesn't scream creepy I don't know what does!

After seeing that it was no use, I just opened up and stopped protecting everything and I did. There was no point.

...The only things I protected were the things that needed to be protected...

I read through the the entire post word for word, over and over again. Seeing everyone from each of the lunchroom tables eyes on me, waiting for my reaction, I excuse myself from my table. As I walk towards the exit of  the lunchroom, I can hear people whispering, as it is almost dead silence.