ENDING CHAPTER

THIRD POINT OF VIEW
The brown haired boy approached the blue door of the house he visited everyday of his childhood. This happened because of himself, he hung himself in this forest where thorns and spikes were born to create a dangerous monster in your dream to become a reality.

He remembered standing in front of this door like a desperate stray dog, searching through a maze of rejects to find a home where luxury did not equal love and care. Where the walls of the house, would hug you tight, like a blanket cuddling around your neck and your body and never let you go into the cave.

The house was like a blue petal flower that blossomed from the roots of its green vines under the concrete to become beautiful. A lantern or fire at the end of a possessed and haunted dark tunnel while you wander aimlessly and relentlessly with no name for someone to call you by.

Grasping on the string handles of his gift bag for the other, he hesitantly but pressed his finger against the doorbell either way.

"Hello?"

"H-Hi."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry for letting you wait for so long."

"I'm sorry for taking so long to make a choice."

"I'm sorry for lying about my love for you TaeTae."

"To make it up to you, I got something for you. Since I can't keep promises, I didn't get a promise ring or anything..."

Jungkook holds out a purple blueish petaled, blossomed flower, with the most beautiful full buds one could ever see. It sprung so effortlessly and elegantly, Taehyung stood there with a tear rolling down his cheek. It was the same flower that grew among the roots of the clusters of flowers from the camping trip that seemed to occur years ago.

"Our love lives upon this flower. All we have to do is water it together to keep it alive."

THE END.

( author's note will come soon along with original ideas and what was going to happen at first~ <3 I will also explain the ending and the story for those who may be lost! I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I loved writing it. Even though this book is the least read among my other books, I cherish this one the most without a doubt. I wanted to keep the ending simple so I deleted the paragraphs and decided to keep to as little words as possible. Thank you and please look forward to KITKATS which will be my next ff. I want to work on drafts for KITKAT and play around with writing styles so KITKATS will be published I'm aiming for, exactly at 12:00 midnight EST on happy New Year! Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you have a great day~ love yourself )