chapter four (b) 』

I put in the numbers of my locker combination and the door swings open

I put in the numbers of my locker combination and the door swings open. Wow, ninth times a charm, screw three times a charm. I grab my social studies textbook and my notebook as I slam the locker door shut.

I can hear the whispers and words flying through the hallway about me, while I walk to my next class. Hearing half of the conversations. Something I hate is, when people pretend that I don't notice people talking behind my back. I stare straight ahead of me as I get a many glances and widen eyes following me at the back of my head, like a drill going through my head.

"Jungkook went~
"Really? When? Are you sur~"
"He was with Taehy~
"Insta~"
"Oh my god~"
"Ship is sailin~"
"Saw it coming~"

Those were all the phrases and words that I kept hearing as I reach the doorway of social studies. For once, I think I'm glad that I'm in social studies and not standing in the hallway. I walk into the classroom, and take my seat in the middle row.

The hallway is like a stench from an ugly sewer, full of stupid rumors, gossip and shi-

"ALL RIGHT MORONS SIT IN YOUR CHAIRS OR I'M SENDING YOU TO DETENTION," the grouchy lady says, interrupting my thoughts, staring directly at one of the kids in the back.

Everyone in the classroom kind of made the "Okay what's going on," look as they see the lady with sharp devil eyes aiming for it's next victim.

"CHANNEL-YEOL AND BEAKERHYUN, YOUR WRITING A SEVEN THOUSAND WORD ESSAY FOR HOMEWORK TONIGHT ABOUT THE PRINCIPLES, THEORIES, HISTORY, AND FOUNDATION OF THE ASTRONOMY GRAVITY AND ACCELERATION OF CHARGED PARTICLES." Wow, maybe I'm in the wrong classroom, I didn't know we were learning science now.

"Mrs, my name is Baekhyun and his name is Chanyeol-" the boy says opening his mouth. Whoops wrong move buddy, you have just been dethroned to level one in candy crush.

"Did I stutter? Guess what whores and sluts, I pick how I want to pronounce your names." Just another day in my world.

"That assignment doesn't even have to do with math-"

"SHUT UP YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOO-GEE-YUM. YOUR FUCKING PARENTS HAD SEX AT THE WRONG FUCKING TIME!" she says scolding at the poor, brown-haired boy.

Everyone was now nervous and shifting in their seats. Most of the girls were twirling their hair, while looking in the mirror, or staring at the upcoming social studies lesson, while biting their nails. The boys are just pretending they don't exist on Earth.

The atmosphere was tense and you could literally hear the old lady huffing and puffing like the wolf in 'Little Red Riding Hood.' Dead silence filled up the room as the old lady went to her desk, furious and angry.

I actually kind of felt bad for Yugyeom because he studies really hard to get high scores on tests and examinations. He is a good kid, despite being most of the teachers little teacher's pet.