chapter twelve 』

"Excuse me who are you?" Jin asked the sudden mysterious, y'all girls that approached the group of boys

Yoongi looked at each of the girls, all of them were unfamiliar, except for one who unmistakably caught his eye. She had very long hair and was very tall in terms of height, wearing a silver, bird shaped bracelet-

It was Tzuyu.

Since the others obviously did not know about Yoongi's participation with Irene 'and her team' he pretended and acted, like he did not know Tzuyu even existed at all.

He masked his shocked expression with a blank slate face, while Tzuyu's eyes stumbled upon Yoongi's in pure surprise and some other emotion that was difficult to figure out.

Jungkook looked at all five of the girls who were standing above them, with a bunch of camping equipment and items. His eyes wandered between each and every one of the teenagers.

One of the girls, who had slightly curly, black hair, perked up from her position towards the back of the other four girls and said, "I'm Momo! You can call me Momoring though!"

"I'm Dahyun!" Another girl announced, waving with a genuine smile, and blue and blonde tips in her long hair.

"My name is Mina." The girl who stood off to the side said, chewing on some pink, bubbly bubblegum.

"Anddd...I'm...Tzuyu," The Taiwanese girl said carefully, touching her silver bracelet.

"Yeah yeah," The last, unknown teenager said, swatting away Tzuyu's words with her hand, full of swag and sassy attitude.

"I'm Somin, now that we are done explaining who we are, can you get your asses out of our camp spot?" She said rudely, putting one hand on her hip, swaying her hips from side to side.

So we got Momoring, Hair Dyed Girl, BubbleGum Girl, Bird Girl, and RudeAssBitch Girl, Jungkook thought.

Somin looked the scariest in Taehyung's opinion and mindset. She wore very dark, saturated black colors, with a black leather jacket with silver, round buttons, and white chain details. Under the leather jacket, was a white and black graphic T-Shirt. For her bottoms, Somin styled black, ripped leather jeans, with black heel boots, which might I say was very impractical for camping.

Her makeup included dark, eyeshadow that created a smokey eye effect, with pure blood red lip stick. She had a few tattoos on her arms and wrists, along with numerous piercings along the two of her ears.

Her attitude and voice tone was deep and threatening which made Taehyung want to curl up into a ball and run away. However, he couldn't.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung get tense in his lap, so he began to stroke his light hair with his hand which quickly settled down his tenseness.

Yoongi was clearly not scared of Somin, but more suspicious of her. Irene said something feels to be different about this trip, was this what Irene's gut feeling means? Either way, the second oldest of the boys wasn't going to take any chances for the other's pure safety.