chapter twenty 』

// I'm updating a lot lollll XD I also realized the banner portion didn't change for the point of view

// I'm updating a lot lollll XD I also realized the banner portion didn't change for the point of view. sksksksksk I'm sooo sorry. <3 //

Jungkook's still ignoring me.

I remember he pushed me in the hallway by "accident" the other day.

And laughing after that.

F L A S H B A C K

Taehyung and Jimin were watching Jungkook play basketball against Yoongi, shooting hoops. Both the two who were watching cheered on the one they rooted for. Of course Taehyung cheered for Jungkook, while the mochi cheered for the grandpa.

Jungkook was trying to defend and steal the ball from Yoongi, spreading his arms wide, protecting his side of the court.

Suddenly, he accidentally bumped into Taehyung, who touched his nose from the action.

"Tae are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly, crouching on his knees by the bleachers as he cupped his cheeks to see if his actions made a serious or slightest injury. He wasn't even worried about the twenty dollar bet Yoongi and him made on who would win the basketball court game.

"Yeah..." Taehyung answered cutely as pink blush appeared on his cheeks and hiding behind his hands from embarrassment.

"Awww..." Jungkook cooed. "Your so cute and adorable TaeTae."

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

He's hanging out with this kid in one of our classes named BamBam.

Nobody in our circle approves of it.

Yoongi especially shakes his head and lectures him about the consequences.

I miss Kookie.

I try talking to him but he makes fun of how low and quiet I speak.

F L A S H B A C K

Five year old, Taehyung was sitting at his small table, coloring on his paper with crayons of shades of blue, red, and purple. He was trying to draw a bunny, but he always bought how he drew the right ear looked lopsided and messy.

Frustrated in himself, resulted in piles of paper balls surrounding him as he pressed the purple crayon on the paper once again. The kindergarten teacher judged him from afar, raising her eyebrow since all of the other kids went outside for recess, while he stayed inside everyday.

Suddenly a five year old Jungkook entered the room, stopping to look at the blonde haired boy in front of him, before running all over the place looking in his cubby.