chapter fourteen 』

"Shittt

"Shittt."

The word that came out of Yoongi's mouth as soon as he saw the problem right in front of his own eyes. Everyone else besides Jungkook and Yoongi, slowly began to see the issue as well. Everyone but Taehyung, who still saw the fishies as cute and pretty with their floating, mushroom, translucent tops. Not realizing how deadly and dangerous the 'innocent fishies' could be.

The newly met girls were completely mortified and had shocked expressions with their jaws and bottom lips hanging down. Dahyun started to jump up and down in panic, causing the fine, sand and mineral under her feet to fly around her. Momo was calling out for the innocent boy to come to the shore out of the waters, instead of staying in his position. Even Somin looked terrified and had her hands clasped over her mouth.

"Yah! Get him out of there!" Jin screams, but not going into the water because he was scared of the jellyfish stings the fishes could perform.

Except, the two girls' attempts to bring Taehyung away from the deadly creatures, failed. Both of their efforts, went right through Taehyung's left ear, only to exit out his right ear.

The mini waves of the freshwater lake, pushed the jellyfish closer to the boys, and no matter how much Jungkook tried to gently drift them away, they only grew closer. Jungkook was desperately trying to resolve the problem, without getting anyone hurt, especially his little baby, Taehyung.

By that point, Jimin and Yoongi had ran into the water to the safe side, trying to pick him up and carry him back. However, Taehyung wasn't quite easy to carry, as he kicked and moved around a lot to prevent his older ones to even put their arms around him. No matter how strong the friends' muscles were, the boy would keep resisting and make it difficult to capture him.

"I didn't get to the see the fishies!" Taehyung whined, swatting away Jimin's hands that tried to pull his arm toward safety. "Kookie stop blocking them! I can't see them at all!"

Yoongi cursed loudly in his head, frustrated by Taehyung. "Jungkook is trying to protect you. Now the fishies aren't what you think they are. The fishies are like the world's devil you don't want to see them," Yoongi said, trying to convince Taehyung harder to move.

"No! The fishes are pretty and they are the angels not the devil! Your really bad at making fairytales and stories hyung!" Taehyung retorted, began to tug at Jungkook's arm to get his wanted attention.

Mina, the short black haired girl who was watching everything unfold, stayed quiet for a while. She knew what the situation was, and it's not like Mina didn't care, but she simply preferred to wait for the problem to die down. Although, after minutes of watching the boys and girls struggle, she spoke up.

When Mina did, like on cue, everyone was quiet to hear what she had to say, as she had not have said anything since what happened.

"Guys...Taehyung isn't going to listen to you, unless Jungkook says something," Mina said, as she looks at the younger male who was watching her carefully. "Actually you know what, someone else deal with the shit and Jungkook take the kid to shore."