chapter ten 』

//for the other chapters I did not include this, but I believe for the best reading experience, you should the play 'The Truth Untold' which is right above// //when you see this emoji '💔' start playing 'The Truth Untold'//

//when you see this emoji '💔' start playing 'The Truth Untold'//

"YAYYY WE'RE HEREEE!" Jimin yelled, as he hopped out of the car, once it came to a halt at the camp site.

Less than a second later, Taehyung jumped after Jimin, holding Jungkook's hand. Dragging Jungkook along, he sprinted down the lush grass toward the huge, majestic trees that stood before them.

"KOOKIE LET'S GO!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the younger teenagers' action and said, "Finally, Jimin and Taehyung can shut up about not getting here fast enough," while he exited the front passenger seat.

Jin chuckled, looking behind the driver's seat, seeing a lil meow meow was sleeping peacefully in the backseat. Well, was sleeping peacefully.

"WAKE UP!" Namjoon screamed in the sleeping boy's ear, opening the left car door in the back. Immediately, he got slapped in the face and received a groan from Yoongi.

While Yoongi was opening his eyes to reality, Hoseok was outside of the car, stretching in the breeze and wind.

It had taken them two hours to get to the camp site, and the group had to go home to get their stuff, so it had been a long day of driving for all of them. It was already around dinner time.

"HEY DO ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING? THE LAST THING WE NEED IS FOR SOMEONE TO GET LOST!" Jin shouted off into the distance, looking at the guide map for campers. Soon the maknae line returned, still in one piece.

Jungkook and Taehyung suddenly jumped onto the roof of the car and stood up on it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? ASKING FOR A DEATH WISH?" Namjoon yelled at the younger ones.

"Just trying to see if we can find something from up here!" Jungkook said dismissively.

Hoseok's eyes wandered around the area and pointed to a yellow sign. "That sign says 'Campers,' maybe we should go down that path?" He suggested.

The rest of the group nodded in agreement and walked forward down the path Hoseok suggested.

"Kookie! Look! A pretty flower!" Taehyung said, pointing at a blue with purple under-toned, flower in the midst of fresh grass. He tugged at the taller one's arm as he stepped through the grass to the flower.

The purple/ blue flower rose above the other flowers, which were pure white. It was incredibly beautiful compared to the others, and could easily be spotted from a mile away.

The flower's petals were youthful, bright and could catch anyone's eye. The sun's rays shined on the flower like a spotlight on stage, displaying it's beautiful features.