chapter twenty-four 』

// this chapter will be written differently to keep it secretive! It will also be shorter but will reveal a lot //

Everything is falling apart.

Jungkook was sobbing in the janitor's closet, with tear dripping to the dusty floors which held the scrubby wash clothes. He looked down at his wrists which were perfectly smooth with no creases.

Remembering the friendship bracelet he once had which he wore everyday, having it make indents and creases on his arms. How he missed the lingering feeling of the cold, thin, silver chain rubbing against his skin.

As they say, you never realized how much something and someone meant to you until it or they was gone.

While Jungkook was scrambled in his own thoughts, the janitor closet slowly creaked open to reveal the dark shadow of a tall teenage boy in the midst of the lights of the hallway.

"Hey bub." The voice said quietly, as the person entered the janitor closet while closing the door behind him.

"Bubby?" Jungkook blubbered through his tears to look up at the figure above him.

"Hey kiddo."

"Bub-Bubby?"

"Mhm"

The figure hugged Jungkook who was sniffling on the unknown's left shoulder. Another thought occurred in Jungkook's head...

Why are you always suddenly appreciative of the people you have a distinct hate for when you emotionally and physically unwell?

Why do you suddenly appreciate that person who left you for that person who ruined your life? Ruined that purity you once held.

Do you suddenly care because you spent all your life with that person until they changed and ripped your heart apart?

It's great until it ends...

"Jungkook, was it Taehyung?"

"Y-Yes."

"What did I tell you about boys?"

"You said, 'Boys will always hurt you.'"

"Correct, why didn't you listen to me?"

"I didn't trust you...and I'll never trust you."

"Why not? Look at the situation your in. If you just listened to me you wouldn't be in this situation at all!"

"Because I don't want to listen to you! I hate you! I hate mom! I hate dad! I hate everyone! Because everyone keeps leaving me!"

"Who said that I'm leaving you?"

"Everyone leaves me sooner or later!"

"Of course boys like Taehyung will leave you. He's oblivious about everything. Find someone who's worthy. Maybe a girl for once."

"I already told you I'm not interested in girls! This is the reason why I left you and dad in the first place because you never liked me because of it!"

"Am I that different from you that you had to move to another country? Am I that much of a disgrace? Is it that hard to call me your brother?"

"..."

"It's not that Jungkook, it's just we have different opinions-"

"But you can't accept me? I can't control my sexuality-"

"Of course you can! You can control anything. Just control your hormones for once and actually try!"

"I c-c-can't! I'm born with it! If I could reborn myself I would be straight but I can't go b-b-back in time!"

"Aishhhhhh! It's not that difficult! Why can't you just date Lisa? It would make father proud."

"I DONT LIKE LISA AND I NEVER WILL S-STOP FORCING GIRLS DOWN MY THROAT AND IM SICK OF IT!"

"Calm down Jungkook! Or I'll tell dad about this and you will have to deal with him! I'm not going to help you out this time since you don't deserve it clearly."

"This is why I chose to stay with mom. She's busy and everything but at least she cares about me. When did you ever care for me? I was always mommy's little boy and you were always daddy's little boy."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Your not even a r-real brother."

"I am by blood Jungkook you can't change that. You'll have to deal with me."

"A real brother is someone who takes care of you. Loves you no matter what. Will kiss my forehead at night or comfort me when I'm crying. Or hug me at the graduation. Or cheer for me when I'm doing sports."

"You cant call me your brother I bet."

"..."

Silence.

"Yeah I thought so BamBam."

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫
『 Word Count: 849 』
『 Author's Note: 』

• Hi guys! I reallllly hope you guys find this chapter at least decent! I know it wasn't my bets work but I was trying to do this technique with surprising details but it wasn't working out! I hope this is fine! • I don't really have any story que...

• I don't really have any story questions so let's just talk!
• Hey how are you? Is everything alright? Are you taking care of yourself and sleeping for at least eight hours? If not please try to find time to do so, whether it is taking a break or rearranging your busy schedule! Remember that sleep improves your overall performance and mood throughout your day! Make sure your eating too! I totally see it from your side but it's unhealthy and I would be upset to know one of my Wattpad friends fainted from malnutrition! <3
• i purple you! 💜
〜 strose1311