『m•y•g』+ preview>

The few chapters coming up will be Min Yoongi's perspective/ point of view of Jungkook and Taehyung's situation.
<3
〜strose1311

"I should have been there for him, but I wasn't."

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫
When Jungkook fainted I was searching if he had an inhaler on him. In his jacket, jean pockets, nothing. He must had have left it in his backpack before coming up to the roof. I was cursing loudly, and picked Jungkook up into my arms. I certainly wasn't going to leave him up here by himself, practically dying. Jungkook was not dying on my watch.

I pushed through the door with my left arm and hurried down the stairs. I went onto the second to highest floor of the school, and saw some girls that seemed to be in our grade.

I honestly didn't know if they were in our grade, I mean their tall? Well look does it look like I socialize unless I have to?

"Hey! Can you get someone over here?! My friend fainted! He has asthma!"

"Oh shit! Seulgi get the fucking nurse!" the long, straight haired, tall girl said.

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing Park Soo-Young?" the girl supposedly, Seulgi said.

"Hey! You call me Joy understand?"

"Yeah whatever."

Before you know it, Jungkook was in the hospital. Of course I was there even though the nurse told me to stay at the school, since I had more upcoming classes.

Really though, what type of friend leaves their friend in the hospital, their worst nightmare? Actually after all he's been keeping in and what's he's been telling me,I don't think hospitals are his worst.

I should have been there for him but I wasn't.

Jungkook would tell me to not blame myself but how could I not blame myself after that party incident that occurred two years ago?

I was sitting on the hospital chair, staring at Jungkook. I was just waiting there quietly for the doctors or someone to return back to explain to me his health condition, and for Jungkook to wake up.

His mother doesn't give a shit that her son is in the hospital. Too busy with her little fashion industry or whatever shit she doing. Jungkook's father gives less of a shit then his mom, after all he got replacements for Jungkook and his mother.

Then, a shadow appeared in front of me. I looked behind, and narrowed my eyes at the sight of the girl standing in front of me. I was surprised she has the nerve to even show up here.

"What are you doing here?"

To be real with you, I'd rather be sleeping then listen to this bitch in front of me.

"I'm not here for you. I'm here for Jungkook."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at her comment. Here for Jungkook, I'm going to throw up.

"Look, I know who is behind 'TaekookNews,'" Irene said with both of her hands on her hips.

Now we're talking.

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫