chapter seven (b) 』

"I thought today you should meet the team," Irene said as we walked to her house

"Do they even know that I'm joining in?" I asked.

"Yep, I told them yesterday as soon as I saw them."

"I bet their so excited to see me."

especially that Bambi kid.

"With your help hopefully we can figure this out."

yeah or else I'm wasting my time here.

Text from morehandsomethanyoeomma
Click to view: Open

morehandsomethanyoeomma: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

are you kidding me.

InfiresMann1993: why? I'm at my fucking friend's house

morehandsomethanyoeomma: you don't have friends and no CURSING.

InfiresMann1993: no cursing my ass
InfiresMann1993: no cursing my a|
InfiresMann1993: no cursing my|
InfiresMann1993: no cursing|
InfiresMann1993: no|
InfiresMann1993: |

InfiresMann1993: says the person who was cursing the other day in front of their baby cousin
Sent

morehandsomethanyoeomma: that's not my fault Namjoon was breaking all the plates

InfiresMann1993: couple quarrels

morehandsomethanyoeomma: punk!

I got off my phone as Irene led me into her living room where all the other members of this team are.

I had to admit her house was huge, fancy, and rich looking in the appearance, size and everything about this house.

"Well everyone this is Yoongi. He will be helping us," Irene said, introducing me.

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm Joy!" one of the girls said. She looked so familiar...oh righhht she was that girl in the hallway the other day.

she looked alright. I don't think she'll be any trouble for me.

"Annyeong! I'm Tzuyu!" the other girl in a braid said, waving at me. She bowed, and smiled sweetly at me.

tzuyu looked way too innocent to be here.

"You already know us from art," Jackson said and nodding towards his boyfriend.

i think everyone knows about them to be honest, because their a couple.

"Yeah."

"I'm Woozi!" the blonde haired boy said, who was standing next to Irene.

"Nice to meet you all," I said, acknowledging all of them.