chapter fifteen 』

The night sky was almost completely pitch black, yet everyone was still having some late dinner

The night sky was almost completely pitch black, yet everyone was still having some late dinner. Most of the people in the group, stared deeply into the beautiful, dreamy dark blanket that covered the initial light blue.

The stars were glowing and each one stood out, despite being more than thousands and thousands of miles away from where the boys and girls were. The trees' leaves swayed in movement, as it was autumn and there was a light, flowy breeze that occurred often.

Taehyung who had been resting his face on Jungkook's shoulder, has now fallen into sleep, with his bowl of rice on his lap and metal eating utensils intertwined into his hands. Every once in a while, he would let out small cute sighs of breath, while clinging on to Jungkook like a sloth or koala on the branch of brown, oak tree.

Jungkook had fell asleep after the long, exhausted day of splashing in the cooling waters and exploring the grassy areas full of uncountable species, peculiar insects, and leafy plants. His reusable chopsticks fell to the sheet under him, and his mouth was slightly ajar, with his head leaning a smidge forward.

While the two was sleeping, mostly everyone was making conversations with each other. Mina, Momo, and Dahyun seemed to already be friends with the boys, as they were giggling at Jin's crackhead dad jokes that sometimes made no sense, and tried to hide their laughter when it came to the mochi's height and pinkie finger difference.

The dark, sassy, bossy girl was still mysterious and quiet, seemingly her phone never ran out of battery. Everyone had supposedly appeared to forget she even existed, and Somin acted like they weren't there.

These statements also relate to Tzuyu. She watched everything happen, but never cracked a smile or joined in on the others. It was like she was analyzing and recording every single thing that occurred into her brain. Well Yoongi noticed as expected, who had been very quiet since the jellyfish incident.

"Hey hyungs can I have Jungkookie's sushi?" Jimin asked, eyeing the delicious, untouched rolls and pieces of California styled sushi, with his own cheeks full of food.

The eldest of them all, Jin, chuckled, seeing the two of the boys had fallen asleep. "Go ahead, he and his lover boy already fell asleep." He picked up a large blanket that was lying around on the ground, wrapping it around the two boys, and putting their food in the middle of the circle of friends so it could be shared within each other.

Dahyun with a questioning and exciting glance, asked, "Jungkook and Taehyung are dating?" Her brown, chocolate eyes lit up and she smiled at Jungkook and Taehyung who were comfortably cuddled up under the blanket.

"No, they aren't. But they both have feelings for each other but are too stubborn or scared to admit it," Jimin blurted out, as he stuffed a piece of sushi into his mouth one after another. Namjoon gave him a stern look that told him silently to shut his mouth before he said something he would later regret.