『third』+ preview>

The following chapters will be written in the point of view of me, author nim. Taking you on the ride of the secrets and lies that are held. It isn't just Taehyung and Jungkook who have lies and secrets.
<3
〜strose1311

"What if you didn't exist?" -unknown.

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫
"What do you mean you remember something about the incident?" Namjoon asked, leaning over on the table, interested in what Jungkook has to say.

"I remember, it wasn't... just one person, there was another person involved," Jungkook said carefully, thinking about it more.

"What?" Jimin said worriedly. "Two people?"

"Are you positively sure?" Yoongi questioned. He was clearly worried as well, now that there is a chance that he isn't just after one person with Irene.

"I'm sure," Jungkook said, this time with no hesitation.

Just then, the bubbly little tiger appeared and had returned right behind Jungkook. He grinned and peered between the coconut head and the emo, grumpy teenager.

"HEY GUYS!" Taehyung yelled in both of the male teenagers' ears. Immediately, due to reflex, Yoongi accidentally slapped Taehyung in the face.

"Owww! Hyung!" Taehyung said, touching his left cheek. "That hurt!"

"Whoops, sorry," Yoongi said sarcastically. "Maybe you shouldn't have shouted in my ear I'm not deaf. Wait no, you shouldn't have spoken at all."

"Grandpa is grumpy and is deaf," Hoseok said, snickering.

"Shut up horse face, eat your carrots."

"Let me see," Jungkook said, as Taehyung sat in his seat.

Taehyung turned his face to Jungkook. Jungkook caressed his face with his hand, getting a giggle from the other. Unexpectedly, Jungkook kissed his cheek, pulling back with a smile that showed his bunny teeth.

"PDA! PDA ALERT!" Jimin shouted. "PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION!"

"Jimin you ruined the moment!" Hoseok complained, stabbing his fork into his pasta.

Jungkook glared at the two for their comments and returned to eating his lunch.

"Kookie!" Taehyung said, impatiently tapping the other's shoulder.

"What?" Jungkook replied.

"Want to hang out at my house today after school?" Taehyung asked, giving off his famous boxy smile once again.

"Sure TaeTae."

"Oooh!" someone shouted from one of the nearby lunch tables. "WHEN YOU SAY HANG OUT DO YOU MEAN HAVE SEX?"

"OH MY GOD! I BET JUNGKOOK IS TOP!"

"NO DUH DUMBASS!"

"A bunch of stupid five year olds, stop being a potty mouth! Wash your mouth with soap!" Yoongi snapped. He stood up from his seat and went up to the teenager who started the huge commotion in the high school lunchroom.

"Exactly!" Jimin agreed, as he yelled at the other students who sat chatting and gossiping about Taehyung and Jungkook. "THEY WON'T BE HAVING SEX OKAY? JUNGKOOK

"Chanyeol, why can't you ever shut up?" He stuck his face only inches away from the other, and gave off a scary look with his large beady eyes and stern face.

"Jungkook they're so loud..." Taehyung said, quietly, covering his ears so he could only hear muffles of the other teenagers.

"It's okay," Jungkook said close to Taehyung's ear, so only he could hear. Wrapping his arms around Taehyung and pulling him in close to his warmth. The smaller one just buried his face into the other's clothes, resting his head in peace.

Taehyung liked being held like this. He liked the smell of Jungkook, and felt safe in his arms.

Jungkook felt like he had to protect Taehyung. He was such an innocent bean in Jungkook's mind...

Little did he know, Taehyung was not as innocent as he thought.

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫

LIE | TAEKOOK ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara