train wrecks

When I asked to move in with my eighteen-year-old brother at the ripe age of fourteen, my parents were nowhere near happy

When I asked to move in with my eighteen-year-old brother at the ripe age of fourteen, my parents were nowhere near happy. They basically shut the idea down seconds after it left my mouth. And I mean, I understood why. Who would let their fourteen-year-old daughter move to a different state to live with her "reckless" brother?

My parents were very wealthy. My dad was a very successful CEO for a big shot company that he inherited from my grandparents and my mom was an ex VS model and a very well known fashion designer. 

They literally had a spotlight on them at all times but even then, they seemed to be able to keep me from the public's eye, which I was extremely grateful for. Because of them, I was able to live a regular life for about fourteen years.

But, I soon realized that I didn't want to stay in New York my whole life. I wanted to do something more with my life. 

One night, I was on the phone with my older brother, Andrew, who had moved to LA to attend USC, he said something to me. He jokingly said, "you should move out here with me and start acting like you always talk about."

I understood it was a joke, but that didn't stop me from thinking. 

Obviously, when I asked my parents, they said "no" in an instant. But, me being the stubborn kid I was, wouldn't accept that.

I asked them on countless occasions and alas, they gave in. They worked out the details with my brother but made us both move in with our grandparents. I started doing online schooling, and Andrew continued doing whatever he did prior to my arrival.

When the public found out I was the daughter of the famous Brooks family, I had quite a few eyes on me. But even then, I didn't have everything handed to me. Instead, there were even fewer people willing to manage me because they didn't want to have to deal with the press.

I met Gianna and instantly loved her. She got me signed to Republic Records and got me a few acting gigs.

Within a few months, my career had skyrocketed, and I had only been there for a bit less than a year.

Soon, I met Hunter Gray and instantly hated him. He, like me, had famous parents, an athlete of a father (who is now retired) and a movie producer for a mother.

He and his older brother, Liam Gray, were insanely popular. So when I arrived in LA, I was instantly put against them, mostly Hunter because he was the closest to my age.

And so, mutually we created a strong dislike for each other. We constantly butted heads. I couldn't stand him and he couldn't stand me. The few times we had worked together, were complete train wrecks.

So, no one was ready for our new movie together.

Especially not with Grayson Carter back in the picture.