ice cream machine

new message from austin

austin: heyo beautiful
                                                                                    you: what
austin: calm down grouchy pants
                                                                                    you: im trying to sleep idiot
austin: that's crazy, but i know you'd rather see my sexy ass  
                                                                                     you: my dog said ur ugly
austin: well tell ur dog to stfu and get its eyes checked
austin: wait, you don't have a dog
read
austin: babe, don't leave me on read!!!
austin: im coming over my love
austin: open the door im here         
austin: i can see you through the window
austin: open uppp
austin: stawp
austin: babyyyyy     
austin: ;(
                                                                                          you: fucking wait, god

"What the hell do you need," I sighed.

"I'm bored baby."

"I don't care. Leave."

"Nooooo."

Sighing once again, I walked away from Austin. My head was killing me and I didn't have enough patience to deal with him today. I laid back down on my couch and closed my eyes. I didn't know where Austin had wandered off to, but frankly, I didn't care.

After five or so minutes of tossing and turning in the big ass sofa, Liam and I got as a housewarming gift from my mother, I got up. "Where the hell are the painkillers," I muttered as I felt another jolt of pain in my skull.

I walked into the kitchen to find Austin covered in flour, from head to toe.

"I made an oopsie," he frowned, as I glared at him.

"Aus, what were you even doing?", I rubbed my temple.

"I was gonna make your cake, but then I realized I can't bake. Sorry bro, I know you're not feeling well," he looked apologetic.

The thing with Austin is that he's a great dude, don't get me wrong. But he also has the mentality of a six-year-old most of the time. I know he means no harm and honestly, I can never stay mad at him. It makes me feel like I'm kicking a puppy, and even I'm not that heartless.

"Don't worry, let's just clean this up. Then we can go get some food instead. Okay?" he nodded.

In about fifteen minutes, the kitchen was back to being spotless. Liam and I had a butler who usually cleaned up, but today his daughter was giving birth and we decided to give him a week off. It was the least we could do.

We walked out of the house, closing the door behind us. Austin unlocked his car and got in, seeing as I wasn't in the mood for driving. 

"Where to?" he asked.

"McDonald's, let's see if their ice cream machine is still broken," I smirked.

Once we got to McDonald's, we entered the drive-thru and a male's voice welcomed up.

"Hello, welcome to McDonald's. What can I get you today," he asked.

"Hi, is your ice cream machine working?" Austin asked, crossing his fingers.

"It is," the man confirmed.

Austin let out a shriek of excitement and I chuckled.

"Sorry, uhm can we get two vanilla ice cream cones?"

"Of course, your total will be $2.38, please move to the next window."

Once we got to the next window, we were greeted by a red-haired female who looked shocked.

"Oh my god, I love you guys. Can I get a picture?" she was practically jumping in place.

I laughed in amusement and nodded. She handed me her phone and leaned outside of the window so we could all be in the picture.

"Thank you so much, here's your food."

"Thank you, what's your name?" I asked.

Her face brightened, "Sadie."

"Well, it was nice meeting you Sadie," I smiled.

"Thank you for the food, Sadie!" Austin exclaimed.

"Enjoy!" Sadie called after us as we waved.

"Dude! This is the best day ever, their ice cream machines were actually working!" Austin practically screamed.

I shook my head in amusement. What did I say? He was a literal child at heart. I think Austin is the only twenty one year old who would be this excited over ice cream.