starting over

The next day, after my little relaxation day, which wasn't really that good seeing as I had to deal with Austin, I was back to waking up early

The next day, after my little relaxation day, which wasn't really that good seeing as I had to deal with Austin, I was back to waking up early. I wasn't much of an actor, singing was my main priority and what I gained recognition for whereas acting and modeling was something I began doing after my career took off to further it. But, I couldn't deny that I enjoyed it. I know damn well I wasn't the best at it and Miss. Perfect getting mad at me every now and then only added to that thought.

"Off to work, you busy man?" Austin winked at me as I walked into the kitchen.

I shook my head and walked out of the kitchen. Listen, I wasn't in the best mood. I also didn't give two fucks if I came off rude, Austin knew what he was signing up for when he became my friend. I was a grouchy little bitch in the morning, even more than normal.

I grabbed my keys on the way out and made my way towards the garage. I opened it up by pressing one of the buttons and my eyes scanned the area. My eyes landed on my black and red Bugatti Chiron, so I walked over to the key compartment and grabbed the keys to that car. I unlocked the car, entered, started the engine, and off I was.

In a matter of a few minutes, I was outside the set. I contemplated walking in before Preston decided to call and throw a hissy fit, but I decided to lay in my car a little longer. Annoying my manager was apart of my job description and so far, my favorite hobby. The man's close to my age and I'm sure I've already given him many white hairs.

A few minutes later, my phone finally rang. I let it ring a couple of times before turning over and answering it.

"I see your car, come inside you lousy pri-" was all he said before I hung up.

I tucked my phone away with a smirk and took my sweet time getting out of my car. I shut the door and locked it before making my way towards the entrance of the set. 

"God, you love holding everyone up, don't you?" was the voice that greeted me as I entered the building. I could recognize that voice anywhere, it was the voice of Aria Mae Brooks, also the reason I dread coming to this set.

I looked up at her, not changing my expression from the emotionless one I always had on. Suddenly, something flashed in Aria's eyes and she began speaking to me once more.

Oh, joy!

"Look, Hunter, about what I said the other day. That was inconsiderate of me, I really didn't mean it. Grayson and I's breakup is still very hard on me and I'm not very good at talking about it. So when you brought it up, I just- look what I'm trying to say is, can we start over? I haven't treated you the best these couple years and if we're going to do this, we have to get along," Aria breathed out, her eyes pleading to me to accept your apology.

I didn't know what to say so all I could do was simply nod.

"So, we're starting over?"

"Sure," I shot her a small smile, shaking her hand. I watched as her face lifted into a breathtaking smile.

Oh Aria, what are you doing to me?