crazy

ARIA'S OUTFIT^

"Come on Maxon, I'm practically begging you," I sighed

"Ri, I'm sorry, but no. I can't," Maxon explained for the umpteenth time. 

Yet, I still wouldn't budge. And it seemed that he wouldn't either. Everytime I asked, his answer stayed the same. All of them in variations of "no". I had gone from asking to literally begging him.

My parent's anniversary was coming up in a week and my mother kept on bugging me about a date. As someone who isn't dating currently, that left me with the burden of having to find a date, and quickly. Unlike normal people, who go to a nice restaurant for their anniversary, my parents had to go all out and throw a whole party celebrating their marriage.

Like yeah mom and dad, I'm glad you got married too, but can't we be glad in a more lowkey fashion? It seemed my mom didn't understand the meaning of lowkey because whenever that woman threw events, she'd invite everyone she knew, from her best friend, to her mother's neighbor's dog's play mate's family.

And no, I'm not exaggerating. You should've seen my sixteenth birthday.

"Oh come on, you have modelling gigs every week, reschedule." I know I was being inconsiderate, but if I didn't show up with a date, my mother would spend her night trying to set me up with one of her friend's sons. She loved playing matchmaker more than anything in the world. When I broke up with Grayson and flew to New York for some time away, my mother gave me one week to mope before trying to get me to see one of her friend's sons. That woman had no chill.

"Ri, you're being ridiculous. This is the cover of BAZAAR magazine we're talking about, it's a big deal."

"Oh come on, I've been on the cover of BAAZAR, it's not that great," Maxon gave me a look, "fine, whatever, I'll find someone else."

"Love ya, bud," Maxon said patting my head. I slapped his hand off my head, he was messing up my hair for goodness sake!

"But who? I'm not close to any guys besides you."

"Oh my god!" Olivia practically screamed.

"What?" Maxon and I both jumped.

"Oh sorry, Hunter just uploaded a picture for a photoshoot. That man is so hot." Olivia sighed. I gave her a look, "what?" she asked.

"Bro, that's it! Good job Livvy, you're a genuis!" Maxon exclaimed.

"What?" she questioned.

"Ri could ask Hunter to be her date!" he announced.

"ARE YOU MAD?!" I threw a pillow at him. "Absolutely not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO."